• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2011 Round 2 Photoshop War: San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

OK, all in fun, hope nobody takes offense.

snowmano.jpg

Your killing me with your work. How could anybody not have a sense of humor enough to be offended. Oh, sorry, forgot where I was.

Like to say good work on the Wayne Pavelski project to Zman, Van Der, and lookalive. Good job folks.

Grypho, I really enjoy your morph job of Lil' Joe into Rooney. It gave me another idea. I had the idea of Pavelski with the face of Wayne in his chest appearing with every heartbeat. Kind of signifying that Lil' Joe's heart is Wayne Rooney. Or any of the other great divers of current, Renaldo, Drogba (as someone mentioned), or AC Milan's ace diver Fillipo Inzaghi. Or even pay homage to the O.G. master of the dive and whine, Diego Maradona.

Anybody who wants to take that one on, I would be grateful for the attempt, and for the laugh. I apologize for having computer skills that ended with tape drives. Thanks in advance.

Edited by BigWillieStyle

Pst...I know we're not supposed to make requests but before this series ends someone should make a Thor-like movie poster. Except instead of Thor's face and the words "god of thunder" over it, it should be Lidstrom's face with "god of hockey" over it. :hehe:

Pst...I know we're not supposed to make requests but before this series ends someone should make a Thor-like movie poster. Except instead of Thor's face and the words "god of thunder" over it, it should be Lidstrom's face with "god of hockey" over it. :hehe:

stoked to see thor and love the other marvel movies leading up to the avengers, so I liked this idea...

godofhockey.jpg