• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cruiser008

Sports Illustrated article on Datsyuk

Rate this topic

He claims to have found a silver lining in the broken hand he suffered in December: "When the cast comes off, I ask my doctor, 'Have I recovered so I can play the violin?' The doctor says, 'But of course you can play the violin.' I say, 'Wow, this is great. Before this injury, I could never play violin at all. I must break the other hand so I can play guitar.'"

:lol: :lol:

I love Pavel.

Great article! :thumbup:

From the article:

"When the cast comes off, I ask my doctor, 'Have I recovered so I can play the violin?' The doctor says, 'But of course you can play the violin.' I say, 'Wow, this is great. Before this injury, I could never play violin at all. I must break the other hand so I can play guitar.'"

Typical Datsyuk quote :lol:

edit: Doh, wingsgirl beat me to the punch!!!

Edited by ACallToArms

Did he like winning the Lady Byng in a game that esteems rugged play? "Sure," he says. "I like ladies." Asked about his first thought when he has to rush back on defense, he says, "Must get back before Holmstrom, so he's the slow one and not me."

Haha Pavel is simply the best.

I lol'd when I read this:

"When the cast comes off, I ask my doctor, 'Have I recovered so I can play the violin?' The doctor says, 'But of course you can play the violin.' I say, 'Wow, this is great. Before this injury, I could never play violin at all. I must break the other hand so I can play guitar.'"

This guys moves are amazing. It's almost like he can make the opposing players do what he wants them to do (Jedi mind trick maybe). I also like how he shoots across his body a lot, like any open part of the net is an option for him.

I adore Pasha. I have since the first time I saw him. He's so wonderful to watch on the ice, but so much more off it. What a treasure we have in him, and I am grateful for it.

I adore Pasha. I have since the first time I saw him. He's so wonderful to watch on the ice, but so much more off it. What a treasure we have in him, and I am grateful for it.

Totally agree. I'm always telling my kids to savor every chance to watch him play, because they're getting the chance to see a once-in-a-generation talent. Wings fans have had an embarrassment of such riches the past two decades.