• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Tampa Bay vs. Washington

Rate this topic

I say Caps in 5. Roli's going to have to really stand on his head for this to get stretched out. Much more talent up front for Washington than for a Pittsburgh team without Crosby and Malkin.

Go Bolts. I have little to no confidence in this one going past 5 and near a sweep. Caps are in their best position to make a Cup run they have been in some time. They are playoff tested and play a good brand of defensive hockey. Not to mention that Neuvirth has been steady as can be. Still not quite sure why the Caps fans say "NOOO" when he makes a stop when its pronounced Noy-verth.. meh, whatever :lol:

The Lightning are deeper, more experienced and they know how to win. The Capitals needed a lot of help from the refs and Marian Gaborik's botches to beat a bad Rangers team. I really don't see how anyone can view Washington as the favorite in this series.

Lightning in 6 games.

I really want the Bolts to make it, but I don't think they have a chance against the Caps.

They have been relying on Roloson on defense and with Washington I don't know how long he can relent. Washington has a much better offensive team than Pittsburgh.

Go Bolts. I have little to no confidence in this one going past 5 and near a sweep. Caps are in their best position to make a Cup run they have been in some time. They are playoff tested and play a good brand of defensive hockey. Not to mention that Neuvirth has been steady as can be. Still not quite sure why the Caps fans say "NOOO" when he makes a stop when its pronounced Noy-verth.. meh, whatever :lol:

Me either...they should be chanting "NEWVIE" (for pronunciation sake) because that's what his nickname is.

Laich scores. 2-1 Caps.

Oh wait nevermind. That shouldn't be a goal. It's very clear.

Wow they officially made the right call. No goal. It remains 1-1.

Woo..what happened just finding a stream now.