• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Tampa Bay vs. Washington

Rate this topic

I think if the Caps get knocked out, it's bye bye Boudreau

I agree.

They're at the top of the Conference every year, but never get out of the 2nd round.

On another note, no one thought TB would be playing this well. They're on the verge of winning their 6th straight playoff game. Totally out of nowhere.

I'm sorry, I may be alone on this but that's goalie interference. Malones stick clearly pushes Nuevys pad the whole way into the net

I agree, there is no excuse, I cannot believe the whole thing, was if it was if it was kicked, it was clear interference, he was pushing Carlson and Neuvy, you could see how slow the puck was going, Neuvy just couldn't move.

Anyways, the problem with Ovi is that BB has got him on a leash, and hes got his own team thinking they are less skilled than the Lightning, I believe it was Johannson who said that the Lightning would beat the Capitals at run and gun.

Edited by Liberation

I think if the Caps get knocked out, it's bye bye Boudreau

For the last few years, I've said the Caps won't win the Stanley Cup with him as their coach. Another year with all that talent and he can't get past the 2nd friggin round?

Wow, I must say I am impressed by the effort by the Lightning, they definitely look like they want it more than the Caps, who look like they have taken a huge step backwards. If they can play like this in the East finals, I don't see Boston or Philly beating them.