• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HankthaTank

200 Posts...

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

We're not? :crazy:

And then other people start quoting the same things and you can't remember to whom you're replying.

And then other people start quoting the same things and you can't remember to whom you're replying.

So you start replying to yourself and then you realize... You aren't you. You're someone else.

We're not? :crazy:

So you start replying to yourself and then you realize... You aren't you. You're someone else.

And some jackass is always bound to make some pointless multi-quote showing everyone how their argument is totally right.

I mean, Where are you? Am I talking to me?

Night off, 55?

Fought a migraine all day, and was sick to my stomach as a result. I went in for 1 1/2 hours, but the machines and lights were killing me, so I took personal for the rest of the night. I'm doing nothing right now except this. As long as it's quiet, I'm pretty good.

I'm in my recliner in my living room. You are talking to yourself. I'm just interrupting.

How the hell does that not have the Kronwall hit on Havlat or the Cambell hit on Umberger?

esteef

Honestly for whatever reason when I made that segment I had full intention of adding those clips but because I was forced to use youtube clips and not the CBC database I had to rely on shoddy extraction software that f***ed with the clips when I used it. Instead I had to use the NBC audio of the Havsplat hit (Doc wigged out when that hit happened) and Umberger's expression on the ice as it was a salvageable bit.

I feel bad now...