• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Nice first period, on the road, after no playing for 8 days. Would have been nice to score the PP but other than that things looked very positive... Jimmy made a nice couple of saves when needed.

Pretty good first period. Thought the refs were bad. Would like to see us a little better in the faceoff circle. PP also sucks so far. Hope that doesn't come back to bite us.

Wings did a great job to survive the early onslaught. That was exactly how Game 1 started last year, Sharks all over the Wings, and they scored early goals. This time we were being outskated and outworked and we didn't concede a goal, and managed to get one oursleves. Huge. Howard was great.

I cant watch the VS feed anymore, these Sharks announcers are so horrible.

The Sharks team is one of the worst commentary teams I have ever listened to. Thankfully on GCL we can go with the TSN feed. :thumbup:

Living in the Bay Area, I have to put up with these announcers all the time. For me, it's really just the Randy Hahn guy that I can't stand. I swear he mess's in his pants everytime the sharks score on any team. It's very annouying.

I am so ******* sick of Versus always using the opponents feed when the Wings play. Is there some disagreement between FSD and Versus? I honestly can't remember a Wings game this year on Versus with the FSD feed. Yet they can never actually get a neutral crew of their own. I am so sick of hearing how Versus makes hockey #1 and they have like 1 crew and just steal local feeds for all the other games. At least ESPN had enough money to hire their own talent. f*** VERSUS

Drew Remenda and fellow a-hole cohort did EVERY Sharks' game in the last series. EVERY game. I'm guessing those biased pieces of s*** will probably do the games in Detroit too. VERSUS is without conscience. They just don't care.

I haven't read through the first period stuff, but did anyone else hear Remenda imply that Helm took a dive instead of being tripped up? Condescending as hell.

Where the f***'s that pot-calling-the-kettle graphic? :angry::ranting: