• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

I forgot how much the sharks dive to try to supplement their skill. It's a f***in joke. Like someone else said, Pavelski goes down like he got hammered and he's out on the PP next play. It's just stupid.

But NHL refs are the best in the world. Yeah right. And the government isn't corrupt.

If Cleary, Bert Franzen and Flip are going to be completely useless can we get Helm, Miller and Eaves out some more. I don't dump on guys very often but Cleary has been terrible.

We need the puck to get the breaks. Everyone needs to stop freaking out about the refs. The Sharks are selling everything and we have the luxury of slowmo replays. If we dove like the Nicks or Sharks we'd get more powerplays, but I'm glad we don't dive and win games with honor.

Well, all the hope I had that this series would go differently than last year in terms of the Sharks playing straight up and the refs not buying their crap is out the window in Game 1. They're flopping EVERYWHERE, getting away with obvious penalties, and I'm about to throw my TV out the window.

Guest stinky fish taco

Game 5 of the Western Finals in 2009 was the last Red Wings Playoff overtime game.

so last year didn't happen?

Guest Shoreline

Hopefully in OT the Red Wings might want to play a little bit of hockey in Niemi's end.