• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

I have filled my quota of that name, cannot mention it until May. You cannot compare any player to someone who was injured over half the season....

I respect your opinion though.

Let's Go Wings!

I have a feeling that before the series is over, or even game 1, the Sharks will be worrying more about Helm's line than Fil's...

I dunno LW, Helm was great in the first round. But Filppula is playing with Franzen and HUDLER and I think HUDLER will come out and make a difference offensively as HUDLER is known to do. I think HUDLER will be quite effective with Babs having that HUDLER/Filppula/Franzen line and HUDLER will create a huge problem for the Sharks.

I dunno LW, Helm was great in the first round. But Filppula is playing with Franzen and HUDLER and I think HUDLER will come out and make a difference offensively as HUDLER is known to do. I think HUDLER will be quite effective with Babs having that HUDLER/Filppula/Franzen line and HUDLER will create a huge problem for the Sharks.

From YOUR mouth to his tiny little feet and hands. :ph34r:

Are we going to hate on Thorton and the rest of the dive team out of San Jose as much as we hated on Doan? Because if we are, I am going to make sure I get creative this time around cause I REALLY HATE the Sharks

Also, does anyone want the over/under on penalties against the Red Wings at 5??

Are we going to hate on Thorton and the rest of the dive team out of San Jose as much as we hated on Doan? Because if we are, I am going to make sure I get creative this time around cause I REALLY HATE the Sharks

Also, does anyone want the over/under on penalties against the Red Wings at 5??

Doan has many qualities that a fan would like. He plays with heart and passion. He may hammer people and take some cheap shots, but he tries to lead his team.

Thornton is a loser and until he wins something he'll always be an overhyped piece of s***. Same goes with much of the SJ team. s***agucci is the leading diver. Last year I think he drew 3 5 on 3 penalties from diving.

I hate ****** teams that dive. I hate it on the occasion a wing does it and I hate it when other teams do it. It just shows a disrespect to the game.

Ill get off my high horse now.

It feels like it has been forever since the Wings last played. I can't wait another hour to get this one started... School is done, first day of summer and no better way to celebrate then knockin a few back while watching the Red Wings.

I am so glad the Mule and Hank are back healthy and hopefully they can have a big impact from the start. Should be a fun game and a fun series as long as the refs just let both sides play.

I will say 3-1 Wings. Franzen, Cleary, Datsyuk.

Lets go Wings!

Doan has many qualities that a fan would like. He plays with heart and passion. He may hammer people and take some cheap shots, but he tries to lead his team.

Thornton is a loser and until he wins something he'll always be an overhyped piece of s***. Same goes with much of the SJ team. s***agucci is the leading diver. Last year I think he drew 3 5 on 3 penalties from diving.

I hate ****** teams that dive. I hate it on the occasion a wing does it and I hate it when other teams do it. It just shows a disrespect to the game.

Ill get off my high horse now.

+1

You're high horse is always welcome here :D

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

VS

Marleau-Thornton-Setoguchi

Hudler-Filppula-Franzen

VS

Clowe-Couture-Heatley

Cleary-Abdelkader-Bertuzzi

VS

Mitchell-Pavelski-Wellwood

Miller-Helm-Eaves

VS

McGinn-Nichol-Mayers

I like our 1st line, our 3rd line is very tough and physical, and our 4th smashes theirs, but I worry about the 2nd line match-ups.

The second line is what scares me the most. Babs is a smart coach and if they are being dominated he will change things up. And for the record, I ******* hate the Sharks, and I can't stand most of their team, f*** Niemi, f*** ***** Joe, and f*** Rat Face Couture.

I'm getting that "nervous as s***" knot in my stomach and I'm ready for vengeance!

LET'S GO WINGS!!!!

:octo: :siren: :octo: :siren: :octo: :siren:

so glad to watch some hockey after dealing with this disaster.

My heart and prayers go out to you guys!

I am from Southern Alabama and I will be heading up there tomorrow for some relief work.

Hope the Wings win for ya tonight!

Niemi has a 3.99 goal against for the play-offs? Wow...Wings should be able to score 4 or 5 per game.

Let's get this game going!! 9 days of watching other teams play has been rough.

No Crosby in the captains History will be made commercial? Did the NHL totally give up on him?