• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
b.shanafan14

Boston Announcer Does it Again....

Rate this topic

I'm not sure what his name is and I don't have the time/give-a-damn to look up his name, but we all know Boston's TV announcer to be one of the worst EVER. The often over-dramatic, always ignorant homer is laughable to hear in the background of Bruins highlights. But it gets worse....

Also, he looks like a much bigger weasel than his voice suggests.

I'm not sure what his name is and I don't have the time/give-a-damn to look up his name, but we all know Boston's TV announcer to be one of the worst EVER. The often over-dramatic, always ignorant homer is laughable to hear in the background of Bruins highlights. But it gets worse....

Also, he looks like a much bigger weasel than his voice suggests.

I literally watched that 3 times.. and I have still got no idea what he was talking about. :huh:

I literally watched that 3 times.. and I have still got no idea what he was talking about. :huh:

At least I don't feel alone when I was lost in translation. The only thing I understood was his last two sentences.

1) I just woke up.

2) I haven't had anything to wake up my brain.

3) I have been living through the "migraine hangover" from yesterday's headache.

Now that I have my excuses made, I just want to say that if he was talking about the Flight of the Octopus, I'd be totally on board with what he was saying. Unfortunately, I didn't quite catch what his topic was.

But what the heck, let's just go with it. Everyone run over to Boston, throw an octopus in the sea, and we'll get the King of Montreal to surrender.

i actually like jack edwards. he was good back in the day on espn. and while he can be a homer, i hear him make fair assessments about bad calls and things that balance him out a bit. he is paid by nesn to be the bruins announcer. not a neutral announcer. with that said, that video makes no freaking sense at all!!!!

I just watched it and followed up to a tee (no, not the Boston Tea Party that he mentioned)...

I really like the comment.... Very colorful and well spoken...

Dynasty/Royalty = Montreal to help people understand...

Sooo....that really did not make much sense at all...I wonder what he was smoking right before they filmed that.

But it SEEMS (???) that he is comparing the Montreal Canadiens to the British Empire and King George III...while the Boston Bruins are the American Revolutionaries. There are so many problems with that...where can I even start?? :huh:

I think he feels like the canadiens think they are royalty because of the success of the franchise so long ago. And now they are living off the name instead of earning it. But I'm pretty sure they made it farther last year than the bruins has in a while.