• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
#19=Legend

If our Red WIngs dont make the SCF..

Rate this topic

This is a big IF for me because I have the same feeling about his team as i did in 08. I really belive this team will go all the way if Jimmy plays like he did game 1... But IF the our team does not make the finals, who would you want to win and why?

For me its Tampa all the way (im assuming most here will say this too because of Stevie), but its not only that for me. Yes its a factor because we obviously want to see our future GM succeed right ;) .. its more that florida was like a second home to me. cousins and family are fans.. my dad actually caught a puck in tampa that he still has. the bolts were my second favorite team for a long time now. and to be honest i was almost as excited when they won the cup as i was for the wings.. almost.

so IF our wings dont do it this year who would you want to see hoist hockeys holy grail?

Edited by #19=Legend

also, everyone get that this is not an "OMFG We lost this game cuz of those guys in stripes CONSPIRACY!" threads... just a different thread with good discussion. and also get that i really belive the wings will win the cup IF jimmy plays how he did tonight... someone quote me on that

Tampa or Vancouver. I really, honestly, do not have a problem with any of the teams left in the playoffs so I won't be livid if it ends up being another team that wins the Cup.

Ditto!

Tampa Bay would be good. The Yzerman connection is there, plus they're technically my hometown team, even though they hadn't formed yet when I moved away.

Vancouver would also be all right. They're an entertaining team to watch, they're skilled and work hard (usually), and it would be amusing to think of the Eastern Conference champs complaining about having to travel that far. Also, it would probably irk Bettman and his minions.

Washington or Tampa. Either or.

Vancouver is laughable, San Jose needs to stop, Nashville can suck eggs, Philadelphia are goons and Boston doesn't deserve it.

I hope Washington finally gets it done though, they deserve it the way the play and getting Ovi that cup would be great.

Tampa Bay Lightning for sure and not just becasue of Steve Yzerman but I'm been a fan of the Lightning for a while. I have the 04 Championship DVD and the 04 Championship Replica Ring so if our team doesn't win it I'm rooting for Tampa Bay!!