• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

I'm about to loose my marbles, I'm stuck over here in the sand box with no way to watch the wings game, we'll I thought I did but the website I use isn't broadcasting it tonight. So now I'm sitting here with my wings jersey on looking like a smuck lol

Check out justin.tv.....they have had a lot of them broadcasted with pretty decent streams as well.

I'm about to loose my marbles, I'm stuck over here in the sand box with no way to watch the wings game, we'll I thought I did but the website I use isn't broadcasting it tonight. So now I'm sitting here with my wings jersey on looking like a smuck lol

I can sort of sympathize. I'm not a million miles from home defending the country (thank you, btw), but I'm in my kitchen, and there's a toddler watching cartoons guarding the only television. I'd just watch on the computer, but noooo, no it's been difficult to find streams cuz it's on NBC.

*edit* thanks for the stream links everybody

Edited by Creasemonkey

Win. Just ******* win. No more dicking around, no more half-ass hockey. Play 60 minutes, score more goals than the other team. We did it four times against the Coyotes, we can do it four times against the Sharks.