• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

How many more 5 on 3's will the sharks get in this series?

That wasn't even a 5 on 3. It was a 4 on 4 then a 4 on 3 then a 5 on 4 then 5 on 5.

Edited by PrairieDawg

I wanted to strangle some puppies after that 4 minute powerpl.....I mean disaster.

This team is just better than us, with or without the refs.

And f*** Abby and Hank for taking two stupid offensive zone penalties. I'm sick of it.

Well, it could be worse. We need to start skating, hitting and getting the puck on net. There were glimpses of that in the first, so hopefully it's there throughout the rest of the game.

Well, that was awful. Mike needs to change up the lines, Datsyuk and Zetterberg have been awful together since 2008. Give it up. Thank god for Howard, he's been great again. And our special teams need to step it up, Eaves and Ericsson helped to screen Howard on the 1st goal and 0 shots on a 4 minutes PP speaks for itself. Come on Detroit, wake up now or it'll be too late come Game 3.

Great power play Wings!

/sarcasm

Seriously...how the f*** are you going to be on a PP 5 of the first 10 minutes of the game and not come even close to scoring? s***, like half of that 5 was oin their own zone chasin the puck around.

C'mon boys, get your s*** together and do it QUICK!!!

Both true statements but I've seen at least 3 hooks that should have been called. Consistency has never been an NHL referee squad's forte, though.

If they let it go both ways i have no problem with that, dont really like those tickytack calls

Well, it could be worse. We need to start skating, hitting and getting the puck on net. There were glimpses of that in the first, so hopefully it's there throughout the rest of the game.

Yep. I think we looked much better the last 7 or 8 minutes of that period.

The more 5 on 5 hockey we see, the better chance we got this series.

I really don't understand why they look so lazy out there. Losing battles, bad passes, not getting to the dirty areas...seems like they don't care. I really somebody flips out in the locker room between periods, and we get a different team in the 2nd.

How many more 5 on 3's will the sharks get in this series?

Does it matter?

The Wings are continually taking stupid ******* penalties. They are playing like a bunch of ******* pansies and the Sharks are kicking their goddamn teeth in.

This team absolutely needs a guy who can just bull his way to the net instead of having to rely upon being set up by a pass. It's too easy to push these guys out along the boards and isolate them that way.

They need to score immediately in the 2nd period. If the Sharks score first this game and likely the series is over.

Man, I have no respect for a team that dives like these *******. I have a f*** ton more respect for the Coyotes than the Sharks now.

Yeah, not complaining about the penalties, but the diving by the sharks has been a disgrace, never seen NHL players dive like this.