• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

these two teams aren't even in the same league.

even if detroit manages to pull off a miracle and win this game, the sharks easily take this series.

wings simply can not play with this sharks team. period.

A little early for that. Wings need a goal and some momentum and this will be a different game.

What happened to the Cleary - Datsyuk - Hudler line? Did that work to0 well to try it out in this game? Split Z and D up to at least get 2 scoring lines. Z can centre his own line, while not 100%, he is still one of our most effective players.

And why do the Wings SUCK in the 2nd period of game 1 and now game 2?

Edited by under_par_00

Definitely lacking toughness and effort. If we end up losing this series something will need to change. Can't stay the same after last year and this year, it's obvious our style of play does not carry over into the playoffs against a big physical team. Can't really blame the refs for 3 stupid penalties in our own zone plus yet another moronic delay of game n

This team desperately needs someone to put his head down and get to the crease. This weak-wristers from along the boards offense never ******* works.

This is almost like watching Ohio State's basketball team in the NCAAs. They'll be able to get buy with that crap against weaker teams, but the moment a team plays them physically or has anywhere near the skill they do, they are done.

Definitely lacking toughness and effort. If we end up losing this series something will need to change. Can't stay the same after last year and this year, it's obvious our style of play does not carry over into the playoffs against a quick, skilled big physical team.

Fixed that for you. Even when we have our big physical players out there (Bertuzzi/Cleary/Abdelkader) the Sharks big players are just flat out better right now

I swear if Draper is on this team next year I'm going to puke..... time to let go and gut this team like GMR said....

the front office need to let go of the freaking past and get some power players.... Z is playing for s***..Where the hell is Modano?! the desire is fading with this team.....

GMR: maybe it isn't about toughness and grit.

Maybe the Sharks are simply a better and more talented team?

I thought about that, than I thought the wings just aren't on their game.

1 shot away from a tie game. Lets get it!

Wings performance against the jets gave me false hopes, even though I don't think we were as good as everyone claimed we were. But now the sharks are exposing us for what we really are...