• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

This team desperately needs someone to put his head down and get to the crease. This weak-wristers from along the boards offense never ******* works.

This is almost like watching Ohio State's basketball team in the NCAAs. They'll be able to get buy with that crap against weaker teams, but the moment a team plays them physically or has anywhere near the skill they do, they are done.

I knew the Ohio State reference was coming. :D

GMR: maybe it isn't about toughness and grit.

Maybe the Sharks are simply a better and more talented team?

Because it's easier to be better when you're already bigger and stronger than the other team.

We've overcome that weakness in the past, but not now.

What I don't understand, the Kings had no prob with offense against this team, and look at our offense compared to the Kings... Wtf, do they just have our number or what?

Less cute passes in their own zone for starters.

I swear if Draper is on this team next year I'm going to puke..... time to let go and gut this team like GMR said....

the front office need to let go of the freaking past and get some power players.... Z is playing for s***..Where the hell is Modano?! the desire is fading with this team.....

I agree, but for this series, I wouldn't mind having a hard worker like Draper out there.

Ok...finished putting new shelves in the pantry...got my beer...tuned the TV to the game...here's where we turn it around and score 4!!!!

First I feel frustration. Then I feel bad about that because we're only 1 shot away from a tie. Then I go back to feeling frustrated because we haven't even been able to do THAT. Now as I'm starting to calm down because we have a whole period left, I'm realizing that's probably what the Wings are thinking too, so they're probably not going to bother showing up again for the first 10 minutes and will wait until they're almost completely screwed to get going, and now I'm back on the uphill slope toward frustration. This needs to just hurry up and get over with either way because I need a nap.