• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

well at least we know howard can stop pucks.

damn i really cant believe the wings are playing so poorly

mule needs to move up with dats and Z now, double shift them. start pinching, draw some calls

Guest stinky fish taco

What makes losses more frustrating is trolls like this that show up only for times like this:

I wish people who come to this site just to troll and get under peoples skins would just be removed. This isn't a fan.

i've been posting all season.

hope that helps.

Whatever Wing has the puck just gets smothered by the Sharks...and then they lose the race to the puck. Something needs to happen quick.

Time to get rid of:

Flip

McCrimmon

Hudler

Franzen- If anybody wants to pick up that ridiculous contract

Any others?

Ericsson

Hudler

Modano

Miller (not for lack of effort tho)

Franzen. We need a guy like him, when he's on. He's so useless when he's off though.

Osgood.

Salei.

Patience is thin with...

Rafalski

Filppula. Probably is worth something in a trade, but he's topped out here and is invisible often.

its been real lovely, folks. im outta here. maybe the Wings might show some life... who knows? i've got far more interesting things to do today like clean out the gutters.

I don't blame you.

If you want to watch soft euros, I reccommend the Sports Illustrated Calendar.

Maybe San Jose is just the better team. I don't really knwo what else to say.

Sure they embelish everything but some of the calls are legit and frankly, we are getting outhussled to every puck. We don't have very much sustained offensive pressure, and the wings seem to be content on passing the puck around the perimeter instead of shooting it and crashing the net.

If the wings don't find a way to get much more offense going we're done in 4 or 5 games.

Also San Jose knows they are getting on our nerves and they're doing all the little annoying things and laughing about it at the bench and whatnot. It makes me want Bert to wrap his stick around someone's head but what will that solve?

Maybe San Jose is just the better team. I don't really knwo what else to say.

Sure they embelish everything but some of the calls are legit and frankly, we are getting outhussled to every puck. We don't have very much sustained offensive pressure, and the wings seem to be content on passing the puck around the perimeter instead of shooting it and crashing the net.

If the wings don't find a way to get much more offense going we're done in 4 or 5 games.

They are as they have more depth and they can keep leads and increase them as well which is something the Wings can't do. The turning point in this series was when Bertuzzi took the penalty in game 1 and its been downhill ever since!