• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

Holy ******* crap at all the doom and gloom in here.

The next two games are in Detroit and in about five days the series could be tied 2-2. Jesus people. Doesn't anyone remember Vancouver in 2002?

Edited by Chairman Maouth

Not sure whose playing worse..the Tigers or Wings.

The f*** is this? First of all the wings are in the second round of the playoffs, so they had to have had a decent season. Secondly the pistons are definitely worse, but the wings are last on the list, they have to be, they're the only ones to make it to the post season. Stop acting like a fair-weather fan <_<

The next two games are in Detroit and in about five days the series could be tied 2-2. Jesus people. Anyone remember Vancouver in 2002?

lets not compare that wings team with this one

Right now the Pistons are the runaway leader for worst Detroit team.

I wont argue that. Sadly the Lions might be the team with the most buzz after the way the Wings have played these last two games.

Pick it up boys. I hate Sj.

The next two games are in Detroit and in about five days the series could be tied 2-2. Jesus people. Anyone remember Vancouver in 2002?

Just hard to envision this thing turning around with the way the Wings are playing. Can't score, getting beat to every loose puck, struggling on defense ... Things are really going to have to role-reverse in the next 3 days.

You're comparing this roster to the one in 2002?

Besides, the Sharks are a lot better than that Vancouver team was.

They are as they have more depth and they can keep leads and increase them as well which is something the Wings can't do. The turning point in this series was when Bertuzzi took the penalty in game 1 and its been downhill ever since!

We are just as deep, but like all season the wings have shown they don't hold leads, even showed that last round. But this is a case of being outworked. Now, maybe San Jose is just younger and faster. If that's the case, nothing else we can do. I think skillwise we are the same. Depthwise we are the same. But we are older, and that may be showing. We have some speed on the team but I don't really know how else to spin this.

We are getting outhussled to every puck, at some times in this game today San Jose has controlled offensive play for MINUTES at a time. It doesn't look good.

Howard has been excellent and is the only reason the first game went to OT and this game is 2-0.

Pens from 09 called...

hell Chicago tied it at 3 after being down 3

Would not surprise me if all the falling down is caused by crappy ice...

Was wondering about that. If I was going to play a finnesse team I'd jack the temp a few degrees to crappy up the ice. Seems like something Scotty would do :)

The f*** is this? First of all the wings are in the second round of the playoffs, so they had to have had a decent season. Secondly the pistons are definitely worse, but the wings are last on the list, they have to be, they're the only ones to make it to the post season. Stop acting like a fair-weather fan <_<

I am not fair weather at all man. I root for all of the Detroit teams through and through but the Wings need to start playing like they did in the first series or this might be over quickly. I was really confident after that first series effort we got that we were going to put these sloppy games behind us for the playoffs.

Detroit was better then Vancouver. San Jose is better then Detroit. The difference.

The last thing I want to listen to for the next 3 days is "Well they held serve at home and now we need to.

It's a total cliche, never mind YOURE DOWN 2-0 IN THE ******* SERIES!