• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

No knee jerk reaction, but I want to get Modano and Draper back into the lineup. We need faceoff help, we need more speed and we need some heart and some want. The Wings look like they dont care, so shake it up Mike. Datsyuk and Zetterberg cannot stay together any longer, sure that goal was nice but outside of that? What did they do? Nothing.

+1 we need help on offense and Modo is the answer. Please no more Miller, he's solid and all he just brings squat to the table

Well, I guess the positive thing is that the Sharks only scored twice in what should've been a 4-1 or 5-1 game.

Uhhh ok if you wannna look at it that way. I choose to look at it this way: We have scored 2 goals in 2 games.

it aint over yet guys.... but if for some reason this is how the Wings are going to play and DO get eliminated, can we please stop with the small soft skilled Euro experiment... at least gets some Euro's with some snarl.

Lets go Wings! IF you got to take it to 7, then do it, but for Heavens sake, show up for 60 minutes!

It's the ultimate sign of insult.

I'd rather see them pack it in for the whole game than do that.

Seriously. Just be total assholes and phone it in all the way, don't pull that bulls*** cocktease at the end where you make your fans think you finally give a damn.

I hope Holland is watching very carefully of the play of the so called second line center, and a few others on the team. I hope their is HUGE changes in the off season including a few trades to show the loyalty card only comes with effort.

He's too busy fisting himself with those Stanley Cup rings.

His sleeping through the trade deadline annually is party responsible for this mess.

To be honest guys, I don't even want to talk about it anymore.

I hate the refs, I hate the diving sharks ,but most importantly, I hate the way this wings team decides to take nights off. It's either the wings are 'off' or the sharks are just that much better. Either way, I am just tired of the NHL in general.

I'll see you all Wednesday.

I'm so f***in frustrated.

Abs needs to sit.....permanently.

Worse.

He needs to be let go in the offseason. There are plenty of physical players out there who makes his money, actually fight, and also have no offensive upside of any kind.

In a physical series like this, he should be bringing it on San Jose's candy asses.

I'm done with this man.

A beaten down Kings team managed to light Niemi up, the Wings can barely come up with 2 goals on him in 2 games. I'm gonna try to avoid any sort of panic mode until I see the result of game 3, but you would really ******* think the Wings would eventually get tired of being embarassed by a bunch of supposed playoff chokers. :angry:

Nice how the Wings show up when the game is 5 minutes from being over.

This. Why does it happens so ******* often? It's painful to watch a game where they first lose it and then try to keep it tight and entertaining by ALMOST coming back.

Garbage game. The thing that pissed me off the most though were the ******* refs........holy s*** guys DROP THE ******* PUCK! Geez, every ******* faceoff they sit there and wait for one of the players to fault and kick one out (90% of the time a Wing). Nobody cares about you, do your stupid ass job and drop the puck..........f***.

Worse.

He needs to be let go in the offseason. There are plenty of physical players out there who makes his money, actually fight, and also have no offensive upside of any kind.

In a physical series like this, he should be bringing it on San Jose's candy asses.

I'm done with this man.

I argued with you last night about Abbey, but there ain't no arguing anymore. If he's not stepping up here, he's not going to do it in the regular season next year. As much as I love Abbey, and as much as it pains me to say it, he may need to go :crybaby:

Garbage game. The thing that pissed me off the most though were the ******* refs........holy s*** guys DROP THE ******* PUCK! Geez, every ******* faceoff they sit there and wait for one of the players to fault and kick one out (90% of the time a Wing). Nobody cares about you, do your stupid ass job and drop the puck..........f***.

Its ******* bulls***. The ref sits there and pretends to drop the puck to see what winger moves. Like duh ref he's obviously gonna move as he wants the advantage on the puck. I barely seen any sharks centre get waived out but Z gets waived out atleast 50% of the time. It may not seem to be a big deal to the refs, but its a huge factor as they will usually get posession of the puck.

D and Z need to be split up. I want to see Datsyuk beast mode again and when he plays with Z he tends to be too cute trying to get the puck to him. Datsyuk finished the game with 2 shots!!! I remember last series in one game Datsyuk had 7 shots and he finished the game with 4 points that game, we need to see that Datsyuk more, and put Mule with him they were playing well together in the last series. Flip can go play for the Griffins, so to can Abby who started this whole mess by not keeping his stick on the ice.