• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dimaline312000

Looking for Unique Red Wings Logo Pics!

Rate this topic

I just though this might be fun and maybe lighten the mood of these boards and allow us not to think or worry about the Playoffs. I've noticed a lot of you have some prett cool and unique Red Wings logos on here either stuff you've created or seen on the internet. I'm looking to see what's out there so anyone who wants to please post a pic of the Red Wings Logo it doesn't even have to be a Logo pic just something that is Detroit Red Wings that you like or think is unique and not of the ordinary. Please post and share Thanks.

Play off game on and you want people not to worry about the game and post pictures??! WTF!

A playoff game that the Wings have lost and are now down 2-0 in the Series. I was just looking to post a fun topic since as I've said in a previous post on here I dread the playoff so I just wanna have a little fun what's the big deal>>

I was watching it, I didn't mean for it to sound like I wanted people to stop watching the game and reply to this thread I just meant when ya have time let's have a some fun with this. I've seen a lot of cool logos on here and was just wondering what all is out there.

Here's a contribution.

I like dark atmospheres, and have always thought the white in the Wings logo would look great as dark chrome (any chrome, really, as long it's not a hue), and the crimson as more of a soft velvet.

wingschromevelvet.jpg

^^ I like this guy

That works for me, mate, because I have a lot of friends from Perth, and love to watch the footie. (Eagles fan here, even when they stopped being the West Coast Benny Cousins).

Aussie Footie is an amazing sport - like rugby on crack, right up there in non-stop intensity with the NHL. Wish we played Australian Rules football in the States.

[/thread_hijack] :blush:

That works for me, mate, because I have a lot of friends from Perth, and love to watch the footie. (Eagles fan here, even when they stopped being the West Coast Benny Cousins).

Aussie Footie is an amazing sport - like rugby on crack, right up there in non-stop intensity with the NHL. Wish we played Australian Rules football in the States.

[/thread_hijack] :blush:

Wow! Someone on LGW who not only Supports west coast but also knows who Ben Cousins is!! I'm impressed.

I grew up watching Ben play, he was something special in his prime...shame how it all ended, he was definitely a hero of mine.

The AFL is a great sport and I love it. Since I started watching the NHL though I have found my self watching less and less!