• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Octopus's Garden

Official "We Believe" Thread

Rate this topic

Please don't compare arguably one of the greatest nhl teams every assembled to our lineup now. Please don't even try to do that. Please don't. Seriously, please don't.

please don't imply that it would take one of the greatest nhl teams ever assembled to come back from a 0-2 hole. please don't, seriously, please don't.

i believe in taking it one game at a time. Wining game 3, then some hard practice. Then winning game 4 and sending this back to San Jose tied. one game at a time Red Wings, please... BUT I DO BELIEVE

I believe...

...that this team is lazy and unmotivated.

Yeah, they lost a couple of games to an excellent team; one in over time after killing off a double minor and the other by one goal. :rolleyes: I believe that they will even the series at home and then the series really begins. :)

I fully expect a series tied after Game 4, with Wings winning by multiple goals in Games 3 and 4, carrying momentum into San Jose where they win Game 5. They lose Game 6 at home and then finish up with a spectacular Game 7, patented blow out series victory.

Nobody wins the Stanley Cup without facing a little adversity. 3 of the next 4 games are at the Joe Louis Arena. If we win the games we're "supposed" to win and one road game, we're headed to the next round. Never give up on the Wings, they'll make you look foolish.

EDIT : After some convincing by my soon to be wife, where she asked me and I quote " you should shave it to a goatee like Shamerman." I'm assuming she meant Shanahan. In any event, I now have shaved it down to the Shanny playoff goatee. Hopefully this wil give our best power forward *cough* Franzen *cough* the boost he needs to channel his inner Shanny and start blasting pucks from the high slot past Niemi.

gallery_11437_34_45999.jpg

Shanahan beard :) ^ It just grows like that

I believe that some people are so intent on being assholes that they will corrupt a thread that is all about positive mojo.

Said individuals need to start an "I believe we will lose" thread where they can piss and moan to their hearts' content.

I believe in the Red Wings. They are not defeated, they are only behind at the moment. There is a huge difference.

Hear Hear. I believe that we have two home games in a row, which could not only tie the series 2-2, but could take great momentum back to SJ for a potential to seal it on home ice.

I also believe that, regardless of the score in a game or a series, I will always will the Wings on to victory.