• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

detnews

I'd go a step further and replace Jiri Hudler with Mike Modano, another idling vet who made the most of a Game 4 cameo against Phoenix in the first round. But to be fair, Hudler actually had a decent outing in Game 1 in San Jose, and Modano said Tuesday he expects to be a healthy scratch again tonight.

Frankly, I'd do the same.

Edited by HankthaTank

I've got a good feeling. Both Game 1 and 2 I was very nervous for, with doubts in my mind. But tonight, despite my frustration the other night, tonight I think all signs point to a win for Detroit, and in a big way.

I've got a good feeling. Both Game 1 and 2 I was very nervous for, with doubts in my mind. But tonight, despite my frustration the other night, tonight I think all signs point to a win for Detroit, and in a big way.

Go Wings!!!!

Guest stinky fish taco

san jose will probably play a near-perfect road game and score yet another 2-1 victory.

I'll actually be around tonight for the game, with FSD feed, pre and post as always.

Haven't been around for this series and neither were the streams (Game 1 did, but broke).

Oh and just to let people know I closed registration at the end of the regular season. Won't be open until I can get some coding help, been trying to get someone to help for the past 3 months. Need to fix stuff, so hopefully it'll be open again before next season. If you're in the system, you can still work on getting approved if you haven't ;)

I'll actually be around tonight for the game, with FSD feed, pre and post as always.

Haven't been around for this series and neither were the streams (Game 1 did, but broke).

Oh and just to let people know I closed registration at the end of the regular season. Won't be open until I can get some coding help, been trying to get someone to help for the past 3 months. Need to fix stuff, so hopefully it'll be open again before next season. If you're in the system, you can still work on getting approved if you haven't ;)

Thanks! I don't have TSN2 @ my parent's house.

Oh, and I shall do my part brotha!!!

beerchug.gif

A little Rage for RAAAGGGGIIINNNGGGG purposes:

:scared: Oh f***, I'm old.

Holey Bin Laden's skull, you could use that to break terrorists. I would sell my grandmother out, tell you where all the troops are - anything at all. If that song is a metaphor for the Wings' energy tonight, heaven help the Sharks, and I just hope they listen to the same s*** (someone has to, my 51 year-old ass couldn't, that's for sure!).

We will see a different Wings team tonight, being down 0-2 and coming home. How that translates into game 4, 5, and more, we will see. Hopefully they beat the Sharks so badly tonight, that they are demoralized, and Wings can rally for the series!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blog.htm?id=86

Calling it his only lineup change "at this time," Wings coach Mike Babcock announced after Wednesday's morning skate that veteran forward Kris Draper will play in Game 3 (8 p.m. ET, VERSUS [JIP], TSN2, RDS [JIP]) on the fourth line, with Patrick Eaves and center Darren Helm, while Drew Miller will be a healthy scratch for the first time in the series.

That means Mike Modano also likely will be a healthy scratch, for the third straight game, unless Babcock decides to put him into the lineup shortly before the game.

Draper, who will turn 40 on May 24, said sitting for the first two games a tough thing to swallow.

Calling it his only lineup change "at this time," Wings coach Mike Babcock announced after Wednesday's morning skate that veteran forward Kris Draper will play in Game 3 (8 p.m. ET, VERSUS [JIP], TSN2, RDS [JIP]) on the fourth line, with Patrick Eaves and center Darren Helm, while Drew Miller will be a healthy scratch for the first time in the series.

That means Mike Modano also likely will be a healthy scratch, for the third straight game, unless Babcock decides to put him into the lineup shortly before the game.

Draper, who will turn 40 on May 24, said sitting for the first two games a tough thing to swallow.

san jose will probably play a near-perfect road game and score yet another 2-1 victory.

Did you predict the wings to win any games this year? Gotta love "fans" like you...........and I use the term "fans" loosely.