• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Did not expect that result in the Caps/Lighting series.

The problem I've seen w/Bruce is he plays the same 6 players when they are behind...doesn't matter if those players are cold or tired, they play. Meanwhile there are 8 or 9 guys on the bench who can, and do, come out and score goals.

Its a MIRACLE!!! We have a lead and we have scored more than 1 goal in the game!! Im beside myself.

We screw this game though and HOPE = NON EXISTANT

WTG Bolts, Stevie is amazing cant believe he put together a team that in one year went from Zero to Stanley cup wester conference finalist.

Bad thing is that tonight both teams leading the series have gone on or up 3-0 against their opposition. Lets hope things like that dont continue.

Did not expect that result in the Caps/Lighting series.

Yzerman has to win the GM of the year award. I think the stability and respectability he has brought to their organization is just as important as the good trades and signings he's done.

Yzerman has to win the GM of the year award. I think the stability and respectability he has brought to their organization is just as important as the good trades and signings he's done.

This. Roloson has turned out to be a great acquisition for them.

Its a MIRACLE!!! We have a lead and we have scored more than 1 goal in the game!! Im beside myself.

WTG Bolts, Stevie is amazing cant believe he put together a team that in one year went from Zero to Stanley cup wester conference finalist.

Bad thing is that tonight both teams leading the series have gone on or up 3-0 against their opposition. Lets hope things like that dont continue.

The outcomes of other series have less bearing on this series than growing a thick, luxurious playoff beard does. If they drive hard at the net and shoot pucks somewhere other than Niemi's logo, the Wings have a great chance of taking this series.

Bolts are in the East.