Photo
- - - - -

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1028 replies to this topic

#741 SiLkK19

SiLkK19

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

Get bigger and get af****** enforcer.

#742 darkmanx

darkmanx

Toronto's Finest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Start the garage sale with Flip. This playoff proved he is lost, if we didn`t get Phoenix in the first round he probably would have had 0 points.

#743 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

how the hell can you blame Rafi for either goal? Last year was a 2 on 1 ON AN ERICSON PINCH and this year Ericson looked like s*** against Thorton? Nothing Rafi could have really done.

Also, I fully blame Mike Babcock for us losing this series. Our problem has been their 3rd line and Abdelkator was the sole reason the game got tied up... there is no reason Mike Modano wasnt playing... IMO that was a huge difference maker in this series.

#744 Ozzie30

Ozzie30

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,659 posts

Ericsson better be somewhere else when next season starts. That motherf***er was on the ice for every goal against.
RIP #24

#745 BlueMonk

BlueMonk

Cleaner

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,591 posts

Well, that sucked.
"Just charge me with the usual." -Bob Probert

#746 Crveni

Crveni

Prospect

• 36 posts

Season over.

Ericsson and Rafalksi on the ice again.

God hates us because we never win in OT. Don't know why he likes the freaking Sharks.

Howard is not a clutch goalie because he sucks in 3rd periods and in OT.

f*** my life.

Is there anything I missed?

Yes. f*** God. And f*** the sharks.

#747 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,077 posts

We got a horse s*** PP and couldnt even convert it, those are the sweetest wins, the ones you dont deserve. We need some new personel and some new coaches, our special teams have killed us. f***, I cant believe how dominant we've looked in the 1st round to turn into this.

#NOMOREKINDL

#748 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,608 posts

I'm so tired of this storybook s***. Come from behind wins used to be rare. I'm tired of players who haven't done jack s*** for the other team suddenly erupting and scoring all these crucial goals. All the heroes are on San Jose this season.

I have never, ever given up on the Wings before, but there is just nothing to the "Believe" garbage this time. The way these games have gone, the Wings will be lucky to win one, let alone four in a row.

So angry and disappointed. There's been nothing positive to take from this season except for Helm and Howard (at least in the playoffs). It's feeling like 99-01 again. Time for some big changes. I just can't believe a full and healthy Wings roster (relatively) is performing worse than a battered and tired Wings roster last year against the same team.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#749 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Well, thats it boys and girls.

Season over.

******* embarrassment losing to these piece of s***, unsportsmanlike, dive artist *****...

#750 syntax

syntax

Join the Empire!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:14 PM

Damnit I broke my remote.
The Vladinator He earned the NHL Plus/Minus Award in 1995-96, with a plus/minus difference of plus-60. The +60 has been the highest rating a player has finished with in the past 20 seasons, since Wayne Gretzky finished with a +70 in the 1986-87 NHL season

Pavel Datsyuk > x (where x is the name of any active hockey player)

#751 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

It really is remarkable that SJ will never lose an OT game and we will never win one.

#752 Reilly

Reilly

Winning debates all across LGW.com

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Tough to really say what needs to be done. You dominate one team in the first round and get swept in the second. I'd look hard at moving Hudler and Filppula, though. Not sure if I'd bring Bert back, either.

#753 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

And get some more goddamn scoring. This team scores pretty deflection goals and has tons of skill but absolutely ZERO grit.
Don't take it from fans on LGW, take it from his peers. NHL players have spoken and they think Tootoo is the dirtiest player in the league.

Get a clue already.

#754 bdavis

bdavis

• Bronze Booster
  • 321 posts

Are you ki9dding me? Did you not watch overtime? The wings just find a way to lose 1 goal games. They truely deserve better

Yes I did, and did you watch how many open nets the wings missed??? Plus a blown powerplay too.

#755 GSBrooks13

GSBrooks13

1st Line All-Star

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,095 posts

Well it was obvious that if they didnt score on that PP they were gonna lose.. I have tried to stand by Big E on quite a few occasions but he looked completely terrible tonight, especially in OT, every single thing he does is wrong, he doesnt make the right decisions on D, he pinches at the wrong time, he makes the wrong passes, and he takes the wrongs shots. If I was Jimmy I wouldnt even show up for game 4, Jimmy has played well enough this series to be a cup contender, and 90% of the rest of the team hasnt even shown up. Funny how all of the Wings depth has turned into them being basically a 1-1.5 line team at best.

"Push the dirt off your jersey then go for the cup or the trophy or the ring, champion no matter what."

#756 good morning

good morning

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 228 posts

Howard is about as clutch as Romanf****** Cechmanek.

He s*** all over the ice last year in game 3 as well.

He plays well for a while, and then he does something bad in the clutch.

Howard has kept these games from being 6-1.

#757 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,954 posts

I wish Yzerman was our GM...or our coach.

This sucks. A lot.

You mean a GM who actually feels like he has to prove something instead of some lazy ass who's too busy counting his rings?
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#758 FinnGirl

FinnGirl

Draftee

• 4 posts

It's just so frustrating that SJ keeps winning all these 1 goal games! And on a deflection too. Ugh! They are such pricks. Oh and Ericson blows too.

#759 Datsyerberger

Datsyerberger

"Dat's yer burger, Hank."

• HoF Booster
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:15 PM

Why is Ericsson and Rafalski a pairing to begin with?
If some bored artist wants to make me a signature, feel free to cut loose and do so.

Of course, I could get off my lame rear and do something.

#760 SpIkE

SpIkE

Rookie

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:15 PM

That was a disappoint. Need some major changes this offseason imo. Losing to this joke sharks team 2 times in a row is af****** bummer.