Photo
- - - - -

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1028 replies to this topic

#901 Kass

Kass

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:52 PM

I'm going to sleep. Somebody wake me up when Jarnkrok, Pulkinnen, and Tatar are tearing up the league.

#902 soonboomer

soonboomer

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:53 PM

Actually, the Wings are pathetic.

How profound!!

#903 Petrafire

Petrafire

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Get rid of Filppula. But you know if we do he'll probably turn into a great player.

#904 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,315 posts

Hey, if Jagr wants to come play for the Wings for 1 mil and 3rd or 4th line minutes, who am I to say no? The guy is a floater but he can freaking score! He's a 50 point guy, consistent even while switching leagues make me think he could be fairly close to consistent back in the NHL if he's interested. I'd take him for 35-40 points.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#905 Octopus's Garden

Octopus's Garden

1st Line Sniper

• Gold Booster
  • 816 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:54 PM

We need 2011 posts for a game 4 victory!

Maybe we should try 400 posts for a Sharks victory. Piling them up for the Wings doesn't seem to be working. I vote for reverse mojo.

#906 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:54 PM

Not over.

GO WINGS!

#907 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:55 PM

I have never bee more mad at the Wings then I am now. Anti-clutch.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#908 hankzet40

hankzet40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:55 PM

Might as well rename them PT Barnum's Red Wings with the amount off****** clowns on this team. What an unmitigated disaster.

#909 SiLkK19

SiLkK19

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:56 PM

Maybe we should try 400 posts for a Sharks victory. Piling them up for the Wings doesn't seem to be working. I vote for reverse mojo.

Let's do it!

#910 Grim

Grim

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,620 posts

congrats Sharks! I hope you guys can make it a good Conference finals... I really thought last year was your Cup to take. Hockey is over for me, except maybe for the Cup finals game or two.

Wings flub this postseason in a very quirky way... not sure what excuses they will muster, aside from age and complete lack of hunger. Get to work Kenny... I know you won't though.

#911 Petrafire

Petrafire

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 71 posts

It's over they will win the next game and delay the inevitable

#912 MSG

MSG

Draftee

• 7 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:57 PM

Who does Ken Holland think he's kidding with this garbage? Let's face it..........he's done a lousy job compared to other GM's in the league. No money left at the trade deadline and we get stuck with guys with very little hockey skill or they're just plain finished. Modano, Bertuzzi, Osgood, Rafalski, Draper, Miller, Abelkader, Eaves, Salei, Jonathan Ericksson (who, by the way, should be released immediately after the playoffs). He's terrible. What was the purpose of signing these guys? What kind of an investment did Holland make in signing these guys? It definitely showed tonight after yet another loss at home. Not to mention signing Babcock to a 4 year extention??? Probably one of the worst motivators of all-time. Is this guy kidding us or what? Just look at what Yzerman has done in Tampa. Illitch should've let Holland walk and given the job to Stevie. Isn't it obvious?

Illitch should step-up and "clean house" immediately after elimination. There's really no other way. Enough is enough.

#913 ben_usmc

ben_usmc

Kenny Powers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

I can't wait to watch The Mule get 3 or 4 points next game, now that it's pointless. I swear he is the most overrated playoff "Beast" I've seen. He had a big series against a crippled Avs team and manages to score multiple points in useless games (game 5)
There's no I in team, but there's a U in c***, so don't be little jealous c***s

#914 Mitchmac33

Mitchmac33

Come on son!

• PipPip
  • 413 posts

Resign Leino!!! lol

#915 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,340 posts

So is this series coming back to San Jose, or do we get swept?

That's the only mystery at this moment.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#916 ben_usmc

ben_usmc

Kenny Powers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

I'm going to sleep. Somebody wake me up when Jarnkrok, Pulkinnen, and Tatar are tearing up the league.

see you in 2015
There's no I in team, but there's a U in c***, so don't be little jealous c***s

#917 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,775 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:58 PM

Im so upset right now I dont even know what to say.
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#918 MGreenberg

MGreenberg

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 662 posts

I predict a repeat of last year. The Wings show they know how to play for one more game, then lose in game five. Then the Sharks get swept again in the WCF.

#919 ShanahanMan

ShanahanMan

It's Now or Never, Kenny....

• Silver Booster
  • 5,503 posts

team needs to trade filppula while he has some value. dude is invisible right now. not a shooter, not a passer, not a shutdown forward, not a hitter...what the hell does he do?

if i read one more poster call him something like "datsyuk-lite" i'm going to vomit. get rid of him, fast.

will someone take hudler at his salary? small+slow = s*** COMBO.

cleary is BRUTAL. lost almost every single board battle. literally could hardly even take a pass. i thought he was supposed to be healthy and ready to perform? he played like he had a learning disability.

almost 9 mil is WAY too much to be tied up in these 3 clowns.

of course bert and homer are near-useless, but thanks to holland we have them for another glorious year.

ericsson...well let's just say that if you think he should be back (at a higher salary than he has right now, probably more than double), you're smoking crack.

Well I agree with you in terms of Cleary. I swear the guy loses every single puck battle and seems to fall down every chance he gets.

If I had it my way, Ericsson, Abdelkader, Cleary, and Flip (mini Dats....give me a fuc*in break) would all be on the chopping block for next season.

I HATE JASON WILLIAMS

#920 Octopus's Garden

Octopus's Garden

1st Line Sniper

• Gold Booster
  • 816 posts

Depends on how much pride's left after getting curbstomped for 2 straight years by the Sharks. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if San Jose rolls Friday.