• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mason

Going to the Bolts game tonight...

Rate this topic

I have awesome tickets to the Bolts game tonight, and I can't bring myself to pass on live playoff hockey to watch the Wings on TV, no matter how important their game is to me. My question is, should I wear my Wings jersey to the Lightning game or is that gonna make me look like a ******?

Thanks for the advice.

I have awesome tickets to the Bolts game tonight, and I can't bring myself to pass on live playoff hockey to watch the Wings on TV, no matter how important their game is to me. My question is, should I wear my Wings jersey to the Lightning game or is that gonna make me look like a ******?

Thanks for the advice.

Yes you should.

Only if it is an Yzerman jersey.

I thought the same thing, but unfortunately my Yzerman jersey is at my parents' place... I have a home Zetterberg and road Datsyuk to choose from.

Guest Save The Octopus

Why would it have to be just an Yzerman jersey? I think this person should wear it no matter what player name is on the back.

Anway, just my $.02

Because then it is at least partially related to the Bolts. Outside of that, there is no reason to wear a Wings jersey to a Bolts/Caps game.

No, don't wear a Wings jersey. That's one of the cardinal sins when going to a game. NEVER wear a jersey of another team.

Where is this rule book that says what I can and can't wear to a sporting event? Wear it, show that jersey off. You're a wings fan but you like to watch hockey. Who is going to have a problem with that? Besides, I'm assuming you would be cheering for the Bolts anyways right?

No one will care, you will probably have some good conversations with people.

Where is this rule book that says what I can and can't wear to a sporting event? Wear it, show that jersey off. You're a wings fan but you like to watch hockey. Who is going to have a problem with that? Besides, I'm assuming you would be cheering for the Bolts anyways right?

No one will care, you will probably have some good conversations with people.

This.

If you see a guy in a Wings jersey tonight on the Lightning broadcast, that's me.

Hell yes, wear it! A true fan would. I heard the term "fan" is derived from the word "fanatic". A real Wings "fanatic" wouldn't hesitate to display the Winged Wheel. Cheer for Stevie Y and his bolts. Any seafood places on the way..........?

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

If you're rooting for the Bolts, no issue at all. It's almost like there's this relationship forming between the Wings fanbase and the Tampa fanbase. I know a lot of Wings fans have "adopted" Tampa Bay, and I've never seen Tampa fans disrespect the Wings, so it shouldn't be a problem.