Go nude. That'll bring attention to ya. :D

and put you in jail

#23 Hockeytown_Ryan

Hockeytown_Ryan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:20 PM

I decided to go with the Datsyuk jersey and the Datsyuk shirsey underneath. f*** em.

Damn Right! :thumbup: They had more Wings fans then Bolt fans when we were there last anyway....:lol:

#24 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:21 PM

duh
Posted Image

#25 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:31 PM

If you're rooting for the Bolts, no issue at all. It's almost like there's this relationship forming between the Wings fanbase and the Tampa fanbase. I know a lot of Wings fans have "adopted" Tampa Bay, and I've never seen Tampa fans disrespect the Wings, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#26 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:14 AM

You should buy a bolts jersey and stick the Wings one in the closet for the rest of the year.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.