• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Sharks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

two series could end tonight....hope the wings come out and give the crowd at the joe something to cheer aboot . :scared:

Edited by ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

‎"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."

- Muhammad Ali

Lets go Red Wings!!!!!

Edited by xtrememachine1

...do you mean to tell me that Modano is NOT playing tonight? Ok, Babcock, this is getting ridiculous! Team playing like s***, certain guys don't even look like NHL players (no need to mention names) and there will be NO lineup changes? No substitution to try to spark this team? Nothing? Zero? Uh.....maybe McCrimmon isn't the only problem...

Red Wings can be extraordinary, and they can win 4 straight, they did it in round one. But they have been ordinary so far in round two. Guys, the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra... Come on guys! From Babcock to the 4th line, lets give it that little extra tonight!

Game Four, Conference Playoff Format Era (since 1993-94)

This is the 37th Game Four in a Conference playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 36 games:

20W-16L

This is the 7th Game Four in a Conference playoff series without home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 6 games:

4W-2L

This is the 13th Game Four in a Conference Semi-Final. The Club’s record in the previous 12 games:

9W-3L.

This is the 4th Game Four in a Conference Semi-Final without home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 3 games:

1W-2L.

Game Four in Conference Format Era with Series 0-3

This is the 3rd Game Four in a best-of-seven series in the Conference Era with the series 0-3. The Club’s record in the previous 2 games:

1W-1L

This is the 2nd Game Four in a Conference Semi-Final in the Conference Era with the series 0-3. The Club’s record in the previous 1 game:

1W-0L

This is the 2nd Game Four in a Conference Semi-Final in the Conference Era without home-ice advantage and the series 0-3. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L

Last Ten Games – All-Time Playoff Games v. San Jose

Overall: 3W-7L

Home: 6W-4L

On This Day

May 6

This is the 5th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

3W-1L.

This is the 2nd playoff game played on this date v. San Jose. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L

LGW.

In all reality.... If out of us and Philly completing the 0-3 comeback I think we have the team to do it, but that would involve us bringing our A game for 4 games straight and get some bounces. Probability of that happening is slim to none but weirder things have happened...

...do you mean to tell me that Modano is NOT playing tonight? Ok, Babcock, this is getting ridiculous! Team playing like s***, certain guys don't even look like NHL players (no need to mention names) and there will be NO lineup changes? No substitution to try to spark this team? Nothing? Zero? Uh.....maybe McCrimmon isn't the only problem...

Would Modano really be a game changer? I think that ever since he made those "my heart isn't into it comments" (paraphrasing here) that he's been in the doghouse. Add to that he's only had a fraction of ice time these playoffs and it's not too hard to see why he's stuck watching. If any changes were made, I think it would be nice to see a Black Ace step in for some time.

^X2

Modano is hungry and he deserves a chance to play. I can think of at least 4 players that he could replace from the last game. I hope Babcock puts him into the line up and plays him with people that might score.

^X2

Modano is hungry and he deserves a chance to play. I can think of at least 4 players that he could replace from the last game. I hope Babcock puts him into the line up and plays him with people that might score.

If Modano had shown some of this 'hunger' throughout the season, he would be playing tonight. Simple as that.

If Modano had shown some of this 'hunger' throughout the season, he would be playing tonight. Simple as that.

Not making excuses but he was injured for quite a long time this season.

he came here for playoffs not reg season get with it!

But he's watching the games instead of participating in them.

You may recall that you guys whipped our asses pretty good in Game 4 last year. If, however, the Sharks learned their lesson from last year's beatdown and look like they're going to get the sweep this time around, enjoy watching what could be the final games for some of the classiest players in the league.

Here's the link to a nice tribute to these guys from ESPN.com: http://sports.espn.g...erre&id=6487568

Whether your season ends after Game 4 or you live to fight another day, Red Wings fans have a lot to be proud of. Lace 'em up . . . drop the puck . . . and may the best team win.

I seriously wish you didnt follow me up there. As nice as you seem I wish nothing but the worst for your team. I hope for injuries, penalties and loss after loss.

Smug is Smug and sadly you dont know what it is to win. You can keep hoping for the S word but as imminent as it may be you still havent sat at the edge of your seat with your father when your team won in 2002 and said that there would never be a team as good as this EVER. Youll never stand next to your girlfriend and hear that your team won the cup for the first time in over 4 decades. You will never be laid up in a hospital and watch you team win the cup after a horrible motorcycle accident and you will never get to hope your runaway dog comes back while you watch your team win the cup in 2008 and then have him show up the next day.

You may love your team

My team won and it won A LOT.

My team changed my life, my team gave me a reason to live, my team brought a family together, and my team gave me a reason to believe,

Your team lost. Even if they win they cant do what the Red Wings have done no matter what.

Heres to the Wings and heres to the guys that gave me so many great memories.

Alrighty then. I post an encouraging message about the greatness of you beloved team and their chances to come back in this series. About the quality of some of your veteran players who may retire when this season is over. And you light me up?

Stay classy dude.

Sharks in 4!

Alrighty then. I post an encouraging message about the greatness of you beloved team and their chances to come back in this series. About the quality of some of your veteran players who may retire when this season is over. And you light me up?

Stay classy dude.

Sharks in 4!

I'm sure most of us appreciated what you said.

Stay classy dude.

Sharks in 4!

I appreciated what you had to say.