• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Sharks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I agree that if Detroit can win Game 5, they might get in San Jose's head a bit. Then again, San Jose has been in that position before and probably won't panic until a Game 7 is forced, if then.

Jiri "Above Average Defensively™" Hudler.

Pass never gets to Boyle if Flip is where he is supposed to be. Hudler screwed up, but so did Flip. And Howard once again looked like a fool leaving half the net open. If I'm Todd McLellan, I keep going to the well of "Cross-ice pass to Howard's left side, shoot high" for a whole bunch of goals.

Pass never gets to Boyle if Flip is where he is supposed to be. Hudler screwed up, but so did Flip. And Howard once again looked like a fool leaving half the net open. If I'm Todd McLellan, I keep going to the well of "Cross-ice pass to Howard's left side, shoot high" for a whole bunch of goals.

Really? So Hudler's mistakes are the result of other peoples mistakes and bad goaltending? :blink:

This may be a new level of HudlerLuv.

Guest Grayne Wetzky

Impressive pass from Eaves. Don't know why these guys don't get to see some Datsyuk or Zetterberg time once in a while. Babcock seems to have a little thing for Holmstrom and Bertuzzi playing with Dats and Hank, but never anyone fast. I wonder why he never puts anyone fast on Dats' line.

well lets hope for Clowe to get the instigator penalty for next game aka 1 game suspension.

Clowe only got a double minor for roughing. No 5 minute major for fighting, so no instigator. No instigator, so no suspension.

Lids was awesome tonight, and my man love for Helm is more and more everytime

Agreed.

Please tell me I'm mistaken, but it appeared as though Lidstrom did not come back on the ice for that face off with 40 some odd seconds left in the game?

Gotta say, I was at the game last night and the Joe was absolutely rockin. Couldn't even hear the goal horn. Awesome game.

Ditto. That was probably the loudest game I've been to in a long time. And I get to a lot of games every year including playoffs. That was awesome. The corporate duds must be getting fazed out.

You have no idea how happy I was to come to the site this morning and see a 5 up there instead of just a 4. I was worried all during my sister's graduation about what the score of the game was, and when we got back from that and dinner, I was too tired to even turn on my computer.

Now, can they do this another three times in a row?