• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Nevermind

No lineup changes for Game 4

Rate this topic

Link

We're down 3-0. I'd put Modano in the lineup. But, that's just me.

Not because he's a future HOF, but since he might actually bring something to the lineup.

Whatever...at this point in the series, it makes me sad to even complain about anything.

Edited by Nevermind

I would suggest that Modano is hurt if he's not going in the lineup at this point. There is no reason not to give him a shot if he's healthy.

This pisses me off that Modano doesn't get to play. This may be his last game and badcock does this to him :ranting:

Yes, because Babcock is paid to be sentimental.

Who would he scratch? Modano doesn't bring anything more than the current line-up. He can fly, sure, but Babcock is going to but the guys who give us the best chance to win.

what the hell is babcock doing. Modano would bring a lot more to the team than Miller Eaves Abdelkader Cleary. Give the guy a chance, such a retarded move, I don't understand this at all. At least make some kind of move. Babcock was completely out coached this series and everyone knew it and he made no adjustments. The Wings needed some kind of spark and Babcock handled it horrendously. I think Babcock is a huge reason were down 3-0. This team has too much talent to float around with no interest in a playoff series, the coach is supposed to adjust when nothing is going your teams way.

This dosen't surprise me at all. Babcock does not make changes and I guess he is going to stand by that. Modano may not bring anything different to the table but he should be in the for game 4 because this team needs some hunger and we are not seeing much of that now.

Mursak for Hudler. That's your lineup change....

I'm praying this is sarcasm that just went over my head.

i think we should change the topic to "WHAT THE HELL IS BABCOCK THINKING?"

Your avatar is ruining this series, buddy. Thornton isn't so much as choking as he is running the f**k over us.