• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gnredwing

Wings in Seven

Rate this topic

So we will have back to back playoffs with a team overcoming a 3-0 series lead. Wings begin by winning tonight, then Sunday in San Jose they will win an overtime thriller. Back to the Joe for game 6, Johan Franzen's hat trick leads Wings past sharks while tying the series. Game 7 is tied 3-3 in third when Dan Cleary breaks the tie and the Wings hold on and Win the game and the series!!!

As people have said above, tonight was not the tipping point, but merely the setup. Game 5 will be the hardest game to win and we need to come out and play with every ounce of strength we have. IF, and a big IF here, we win game 5 momentum will start to swing our way and the journey will get easier and the pressure lighter each step. But game 5 is the key.

Bottom line: We win Sunday we go from having an outside chance to being back into the race. We win game 6, and I think the sharks will be terrified and all but out of it. They thrive too much on momentum so we need to make sure we have 100% of it on our side.

If we win game 5 ill hop on the train.

I am curious to see how SJ would respond to a game 5 loss..They have been notorious chokers for a few years so I wonder if the pressure of a potential historical comeback would be enough to hurt their play. Lets hope we get a chance to see.

Hey lets just support our team til the end. Gotta think they'll win every game until they don't. Lets Go Wings

Where do you think you are? The hfboards? This is letsgowings.com. The majority of "fans" here don't support the team unless they are winning in dominating fashion.