• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gnredwing

Wings in Seven

Rate this topic

if the wings want to win game 6 they must figure out who they are. are they the team the blew a 3 goal lead in game 4 and and went down by 2 goals twice in game 5, or the team that went up 3-0 in game 4 and came back in game 5. if they can play like the latter for 60 minutes get ready for the most anticipated wings game since "the game we do not name"(we all know what game that is, and i think we should refer to it as that from now on {although im sure that has been brought up before})

Admittedly, my theory on a blowout game, would have been worse than what we actually ended up doing.

A blowout game, a team can say "Eh, we blew it, get back on the horse and ride".

A game like last night, where they had the lead the entire game, and still lost, has got to be more mentally frustrating than anything.

Now I say, a blowout at home, would be nice. That will really make them wonder.

I think last nights game was far from perfect, but that type of win was perfect. Now, if we teeter out a 1 goal win at home, game 7 is anybodies competition. But if we blow them out at home after squeaking out two 1 goal wins, I think it will complete the paradigm shift :)

Well, I doubted they could even get to Game 7, but I believed in them!!

Now, I think they can pull this series out and win this series and send the Sharks golfing early!!

GO WINGS!! FINISH THOSE BASTARDS OFF ON THURSDAY AT THE SHARK STANK (NO SPELLING ERROR)!!

So we will have back to back playoffs with a team overcoming a 3-0 series lead. Wings begin by winning tonight, then Sunday in San Jose they will win an overtime thriller. Back to the Joe for game 6, Johan Franzen's hat trick leads Wings past sharks while tying the series. Game 7 is tied 3-3 in third when Dan Cleary breaks the tie and the Wings hold on and Win the game and the series!!!

Ever won the lottery?