• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Tampa Bay vs. Boston

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Bumpity. I don't have any preference, so long as they beat whoever comes out on top in the West.

ALL ABOARD THE YZERBOLTS TRAIN! Well, for all of those who still want to watch the playoffs.

How about some kind of Yzerman/Bolts or Wings/Bolts avatars for the many of us at LGW who will be climbing aboard? :thumbup:

Nah I've decided I'm going for the Bruins. Not that I have one, but if I did, they've been my '2nd' team for a while now. I love Nathan Horton and Milan Lucic. :thumbup:

Obviously I won't be fussed if Tampa wins of course, I'd just prefer to see the Bruins advance.

This team has won 8 straight playoff games! That's very impressive.

In his first season, Yzerman seems to have assembled a team built for the playoffs. I wouldn't think that looking at their roster. Several star players, but the other players are hardly proven playoff vets.

I didn't think these guys were getting out of the first round.

Lmfao one of the dumbass versus announcers just called boychuck kronwall

(in his defense...they do wear the same number I believe)

I think Doc is starting to go senile just a little. I remember back in the 09 SCF he had a shot by Crosby that was saved by Crosby (Osgood) on more than one occasion. Maybe he just gets into his job a little too much.

4-1 and this one is all but done. Bruins looking pretty sad tonight.

I would give anything to see someone paralyze Lucic and end his career someday.

And I'm not just saying that based on this incident.

I hate this ******* hunchback bastard spotpicker! :ranting:

Edited by GMRwings1983

I think Doc is starting to go senile just a little. I remember back in the 09 SCF he had a shot by Crosby that was saved by Crosby (Osgood) on more than one occasion. Maybe he just gets into his job a little too much.

4-1 and this one is all but done. Bruins looking pretty sad tonight.

You know I thought I heard Kronwall but after a minute or two of watching I thought I was crazy. Glad to know I'm not.

Well another boring game... 1-3-1 shouldn't be called Trap, it should be called Grab Ass.

Oh yeah @ morons saying I didn't watch it... I watched Penguins go up 3-1, when the refs were not allowing them to obstruct and calling interference and holding, but than they stopped and the Lightning came back. Same thing happened when I was watching the Capitals, they force chip ins and they hold everyone and throw out of the zone.

Face the facts, I watched it more and if you look at any other teams commentary of games against the Lightning, its always the same, the Lightning are playing grab ass.

Wasn't the NHL suspending players for sucker punches like that during the regular season?

nonono.gif

This team has won 8 straight playoff games! That's very impressive.

In his first season, Yzerman seems to have assembled a team built for the playoffs. I wouldn't think that looking at their roster. Several star players, but the other players are hardly proven playoff vets.

I didn't think these guys were getting out of the first round.

The apprentice has learned well. A couple super stars an above average goalie, and fourth line grinders that play the puck. And a quiet leader. Remind you of a very successful team?

Hate to say it but I think the bolts are going to be perrenials.. Mark my words... In five years if (and thats a BIG IF) theyll be wearin the tinfoil hats just like us...can u imagine the hate if Tampa and Detroit are competing year after year knocking out betttman's golden boys? :D

(edit only hate to say it cuz Ive got mad respect for #19 but even if he gets past being in the armpit of the NHL he may have to go through the Wings to get the cup)

Edited by sandyeggo wingnut