• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Tampa Bay vs. Boston

Rate this topic

Wasn't the NHL suspending players for sucker punches like that during the regular season?

I think this falls under The Campbell Umbrella rule, wherein Bruins get fines, other players get suspensions. Cheap s*** by Horton and Lucic, and Julien smiling and laughing.

Goalies are so cerebral. You can tell they don't get enough shots to the head.

Dude I chuckled and thats tough to do for me...wish I wasn't on my iPod def +1 in my book :beer: (exit can't remember the smilie but still...:beer: :D)

Edited by sandyeggo wingnut

Almost seems unfair, Yzerman 1st year as GM, Boucher 1st year as head coach and they're looking like a strong possibility to be in Stanley Cup Finals.

That is because Yzerman is a genius and picked the right coach along with bringing in players who bought into Boucher's system. I am still pissed he didn't wait for Holland to retire so he could take the Wings over but good luck to the Yzerbolts. Going to be a very scary team in years to come if not already.

That is because Yzerman is a genius and picked the right coach along with bringing in players who bought into Boucher's system. I am still pissed he didn't wait for Holland to retire so he could take the Wings over but good luck to the Yzerbolts. Going to be a very scary team in years to come if not already.

Whats really scary is how young he is...the man is a born leader and is SMART (eg surrounding himself with people with hockey smarts as well)

Telling you right now...the NHL (Bettman) is going to hate this

I used to like Lucic; thought he was going to be an impactful power forward-type in the Shanahan mould. Apparently now, he doesn't score at all and only punches guys when the game is virtually over.

So Seguin scores and then gets benches for...wait forrrrrr it.... Scoring. Julien is a joke of a coach.

I've never seen anyone get so visibly, emotionally upset at referees for things that don't matter at all. He was screaming at the refs for a good minute because Lucic and someone else for the Bruins were sent to the dressing room for less than 30 seconds left in a 5-2 game when they both got minor penalties. What was he expecting? Tampa to score twice on the 5-on-3 and then he'd be able to put Lucic out to send a message?

I would give anything to see someone paralyze Lucic and end his career someday.

And I'm not just saying that based on this incident.

I hate this ******* hunchback bastard spotpicker! :ranting:

Lucic is a turd. I hope he gets suspended for this. He reminds me of Bieksa and how he usually only goes after non fighters to keep his tuff' image.

Game 1 and the Lightning are already in the Bruins heads. It really pisses me off to see Lucic and Horton playing the bully in the conference final when they wouldnt do it against Montreal. They played like ******* in the 1st round, kinda played tougher against Philly and now this s***. f*** Boston's wannabe tough guys, hope the Bolts sweep.

Game 1 and the Lightning are already in the Bruins heads. It really pisses me off to see Lucic and Horton playing the bully in the conference final when they wouldnt do it against Montreal. They played like ******* in the 1st round, kinda played tougher against Philly and now this s***. f*** Boston's wannabe tough guys, hope the Bolts sweep.

Horton tries to act pretty tough for a guy married to a former Playboy playmate.

:hehe:

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

tonights game is crucial for boston IMO...

if they lose, i dont see them coming back in the series.

should be a good game nontheless :)

Did you all catch how quickly the refs threw the Bruins in the box for spraying Roloson with snow...? Somehow, the Sharks did that over and over and over to Jimmy. And, nothing. Wow.

Roloson is stealing this game.