• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Tampa Bay vs. Boston

Rate this topic

Can someone explain to me why the f*** Tampa kept trying to slap/dump it into Boston's defensive zone? Did they think they had a lead or something? Really stupid, but congrats to Boston and a really nice play on their goal.

Guess I am rooting for Boston now.

Gotta feel for Roloson, he was ridiculous this game.

Yeah, he absolutely stood on his head. But pretty much everything you could ask for in a game 7. Great game. Congrats to the Bruins, I'll be rooting them on in the cup. Congrats to the Lightning and their great season, they seem to have a very good future ahead of them.

No penalties the whole game, right?

Gotta feel for Roloson, he was ridiculous this game.

Yeah, he stood on his head and his team decided to forget how to play hockey after about a two minute burst of energy after the Boston goal. Thought I was watching a live game of NHL 11 with the two Tampa players falling for no reason.

Guest Shoreline

I got a strong feeling Tampa wore themselves out after such an energetic start to the game, then Boston's goal sunk them.

That was such a great game. Both teams played with such heart that it is too bad that one of them had to lose. I really like Tim Thomas so I am hoping that Boston wins the Cup. Since I like both teams it was kind of hard to watch the game because I wanted them both to win.

What can you say about Tampa? Pretty impressive. I was cheering for them but they accomplished a lot in this 1st season with Stevie Y and Guy Boucher. Boston did what was necessary to win. I don't think they have enough artillery against Vancouver but we'll see how much gas they have left in the tank.

Great game...a classic, but it probably won't be remembered as such since it was such a low scoring game. Roloson gave a magnificent performance, but that mistake by Ohlund (and Roloson I suppose) cost them big. Tampa will be back next season even better...

The only thing I was surprised at? How quickly the Bolts gave up when it was a 1 goal game with several minutes left. <_<

Congrats to Steve Yzerman for such a drastic turn-around in one season!

Too bad for Tampa. I'll cheer for em, and I mean they do have a strong team, but what an opportunity blown by them this year. The better team won, but Stevies gonna have a hard time even getting this far in the playoffs again. Good luck Mr Y, you are the GM of red wings east, too bad I wont be able to cheer for you in the cup final.