• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

We have to play better but that was a terribly reffed period. There was interference on Dats on their goal and obviously the diving is right out of control !!

I can assure ANYONE that what franzen did wouldn't hurt you or me standing there in skates. Give me a break Thornton.

It's pretty obvious by Setoguche and Thornton that the sharks decided to all sit down and talk about faking their dives again like they did in games 1-3.

That Thornton dive was especially embarassing. It would hvae been nice to see him get a 10 minute misconduct. Just ridiculous.

If the league cares to get that kind of thing out of the game they ought to review stuff like that and fine or suspend players. It is an embarassment to the game.

I'm reluctant to post for fear of offending the "delicate sensibilities" of some associated with this board, but wouldn't you be embarassed to get busted in such an obvious dive like that if you were a professional hockey player?

Seriously, that was the most obvious, ridiculous dive yet. How do you try to get away with that and still play with any dignity? At least it got called.

He should be embarrassed for that bad acting job he just displayed. If he is going to dive he should take some tips from his teammates who are better at it.

Looks like they're taking a cue from Setoguchi and as a team they're gonna try to outdive the IJN air corps during the entire WWII campaign.

Ive lost all respect for this shark team. Calling thorton out he is a ******* *****. The whole team is a bunch of diving pansy's

Wings deserve to be down. Datsyuk looks like s***, Franzen missed numerous chances to shoot. No forecheck, no sustained pressure. Need to pick it up.

I guess this just means they are a better team. They have dominated us this period and deserve to be up 1-0. Yes, all the dives aside.

I couldnt agree more.

They much be a bunch of *****'s... but they are beating us.

Right after that Thornton dive, Brian Engblom, referring to Franzen, said "he's pointless in this series". He of course was referring to the fact that Franzen doesn't have any points, but it was still a funny choice of words nonetheless.

Chris

I'd truly be embarrassed if a Detroit player went down that easily.

If one did I bet when they got back to the locker room he'd be chewed out. Win with integrity, not by cheap diving.

Hopefully this is what Babcock is saying to the team right now:

"YOU PLAY HOCKEY LIKE A GODDAMN RAMPAGING BEAST! GO OUT THERE! YOU TEAR THEIR ******* HEADS OFF, AND YOU s*** DOWN THEIR NECKS! Let us pray."

Edited by 26point2