• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

During the post series handshake, the Wings should refuse to shake the hands of each Sharks player who dove in this series.

You mean the one after Game 7? I agree. However, we should just fall down instead of refusing to shake.

they may be divers, but they are bigger faster and playing harder than us all series. Kennys season starts in 2 periods time im afraid to say.

Agreed. Time to get rid of Franzens useless contract. Too streaky and injury prone.

You mean the one after Game 7? I agree. However, we should just fall down instead of refusing to shake.

That would be hysterical, though the poison dwarf would fine the crap out of everyone.

Even before the power plays they had a lead in shots. They carried the play for a good chunk of the period but once we'd weathered the early storm they started diving.

Even before the power plays they had a lead in shots. They carried the play for a good chunk of the period but once we'd weathered the early storm they started diving.

Niemi's save on Ericsson might end up being the play of the game. Wings definitely looked worse after that to me ... Sharks definitely got a boost from it.

Could you even imagine Lids doing that? :lol: I cant even picture it in my mind!

When Sharp speared Nick and it cost him a nut he didn't go down as hard as Thornton did after that tap. Thornton should NEVER be compared to Lids or Stevie Y after that crap.

Niemi's save on Ericsson might end up being the play of the game. Wings definitely looked worse after that to me ... Sharks definitely got a boost from it.

Agreed. Hopefully the Wings come roaring out in the second and take the game over.