• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

Well, if they want to win they're going to have to flip San Jose's script... Tie this thing up, but maybe (please) avoid OT?

It'd be nice to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Babcock's coaching has been terrible this season. Dressing Franzen tonight, putting together bad line combos, and putting together s***ty pairings like Rafalski/Ericsson.

It's still in reach. Nicer on the replay. Shut your mouth Clowe. They're starting to wake up. The injury situation worries me a bit but I'm gonna keep rooting until the final buzzer sounds. Howard should be peeling paint in the room. The way he's been keeping them in it, they owe him some goal support.

i wish kindl was playing in place of salei. i just got internet in my building yesterday, so i haven't been able to ***** about him and the soft goals howard let in each game. thank god howie's playing good tonight. the wings are not skating hard at all tonight and the refs aren't calling ANY of the sharks holding penalties but they called dats earlier. sharks/wings series' really bring out the worst in NHL officiating.

Well, if they want to win they're going to have to flip San Jose's script... Tie this thing up, but maybe (please) avoid OT?

We broke their streak of 1 goal wins, and we could break their streak of OT wins too. Just win the game, I don't care how you do it. Please, please win the game. Because if we win this game, the pressure starts mounting on San Jose.

With our guys starting to get banged up though, not sure it matters how long we make it go.

They did show the Kronwall hit but 5 minutes later. Why not right after the whistle blew? Versus sucks.

It'd be nice to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Babcock's coaching has been terrible this season. Dressing Franzen tonight, putting together bad line combos, and putting together s***ty pairings like Rafalski/Ericsson.

DITTO