• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

NEGATIVE! Keep it close, don't embarrass them. Don't give them any fuel to injure our players. They have already shown they cry like babies and want to pull hair and slap after they lose. Reminds me of the Ducks of 2008. Glad to see a diving penalty tonight!

Agreed! Keep it relatively close in 6, then blow them out of the damn water in 7!

:lol: The Wings win and instead of celebrating, lets look back at what fans said all pissed off when the Wings were down. Give a ******* rest, we get it, your the best fans, congratulations. For the love of god, lets just celebrate.

"This game is over."

"Cock teases."

"Cock teases version 2."

"Come on, I told you this s*** was over."

I woke my dad up to watch the last few min because he never lost faith and lectured me about having doubts in the Wings after game 3.

However, we played like s*** in the first 2 periods...that's not bandwagoning, that was calling it like it is until the switch was re-flipped.

When they called offsetting minors, did they call Thornton for diving or unsportsman like? Or was it something else? Becuase if they actually called him for the dive, then that's great.

He was called for the dive.

:lol: The Wings win and instead of celebrating, lets look back at what fans said all pissed off when the Wings were down. Give a ******* rest, we get it, your the best fans, congratulations. For the love of god, lets just celebrate.

I don't think he has anything constructive to post.

The legend of Jimmeh Howard grows as he goes into the Drunk er, Shark Tank and steals one

My prediction earlier today from page 1, the legend of Jimmeh grows bigger now.

I had nothing better to do on Tuesday night than watch more Red Wings hockey anyway

Quit with the calling out of "band wagon" fans.

People had every right to be furious with the wings for most of the game. I was certain we weren't going to win but I've never been happy to be wrong.Guess I'm a bandwagon fan?

Wish I could go down 240 miles to the game on Tuesday...... I wouldn't care what I had to pay for one seat. (It's going be so loud at the Joe! Best time to go during the playoffs.)

I love eating crow!:yowza:

From now on, my dog is not watching anymore playoff games with me. He didn't watch most of the Phoenix series with me or the last game. As soon as I sent him away, the Wings finally got there first power play.

Things I didn't like in this game:

Thornton assassination

Franzen wanting to compete but can't

First 35 minutes

Abdelkader taking another doofy penalty

Things I did like in this game:

Kronwall!

Datsyuk!

Howard!

Zetterberg

Lidstrom

Filppula (was the only guy consistently winning battles all night)

Ericsson

Helm

Whoa whoa wait a second, serious question here:

When they called offsetting minors, did they call Thornton for diving or unsportsman like? Or was it something else? Becuase if they actually called him for the dive, then that's great.

TSN boxscore says unsportsmanlike conduct but no further detail. I believe that's the normal call for diving or embellishment.

wow i might as well just stop watching. once i turned it off they scored a minute later. turned it back on the 3rd saw 3-1 turned it back off turned it back on see 4-3 wings. incredible. way to go wings!

at this point i have to say mule is doing more damage then good and he needs to sit. if you look he was out there for 4 detroit penalties and one goal against. most likely cause he doesnt have the strength to defend

GO WINGS MAKE HISTORY

This is the gutsiest playoff win we've had since the 2002 playoffs.

Anyone remember the last time we won a playoff game while down 2 goals in the third period? Hell, I can't remember the last time we won when being down 1 goal in the third period.

Lets go Wings

Don`t give up

To all the Band Wagon Fans, you know who you are. We won even know you said we would not, you just have to believe. Lets take this home and see what we can do. Lets get the Joe rocking.

Great Game

Thank you Detroit Redwings

I knew you could do it

Lets go for another game win

One of my friends who is a rabid Hawks fan isn't replying to my text when I ask him that. LOL!!!! But in all seriousness I am pumped for Game Six!!!! Anyone know what the start time will be?

7:30....only time zone that matters.

The Wings are due for blow out game...7-0 Wings game 6.

I'd prefer a 2 goal win in game 6 and the blow out win in game 7 for the Wings to close it out, preferably with the team ovechtrick and Howie making a conn smythe pitch in the net. :)