No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

dats and franzen are game time decisions...hmmm

hope thats not the case

Yeah huh.. *rolls eyes*

and No matter how GREAT Stevie Y was.. it wasnt until 6 years later.. when Bowman got there in 93.. that true DRW success happened again.

oh but in 93 the Sharks bounced the Wings to the golf course, and then the following year you got swept by NJD.. sounding familiar isnt it..

one year you get bounced thinking it was your year (Ducks) adn then the next year after some success you get swept (Chicago) because the team blew their load getting there.. huh.. yep sounds familiar..

Well Steve Yzerman was a rookie on 1983-84 and Bowman got here in 1993-94, so that was 10 years of Stevie leading this team alone. It wasn't all failure before Bowman (of course you don't want to count two straight trips to the Campbell Conference Finals in 1986-87 and 1987-88 do you?) Ya, Sharks bounced us to the golf course in 1994, and we did get swept by the Devils in 1995 in the SCF, but you left out a little bit of information, on our way to the SCF there was a team we met in the Conference Semi's, can't recall who it was, hmmmmmmm, oh yeah, it was those same Sharks that bounced us in 7 games the year prior, only this time those Sharks were bounced in a four game sweep. That must have slipped your mind?

The major difference between the DRW and SJS right now is SJS is coming into their prime years.. DRW are fading fast..

DO you happen to realize that the Red Wings are younger on average this year than 2008?

Go Wings!! You can DOOOOO this!!!!

Why in the hell is Franzen playing again on his injured ankle? He looked horrid last game. Put Modano in there!! Was'nt he brought in for the playoffs?? Has'nt seen ice yet this postseason(i think anyways). LET THE MAN PLAY!!

To the Sharks haters on this board... Ill gladly take 11 Cups to the Sharks NONE. Ill take the 6 trips to the SCF in the last 15 years compared to the Sharks oh NONE.

We got this game.

Nicky looked like the youngest guy on the ice last game, so much for being old.

Helm is getting a replay of his GWG from Friday.

We have nothing to lose and we are going to play with an intensity that dwarfs the show we got on the 6th.

Lets go fishing boys I want so fin soup for dinner!

I don't even know what to feel about this game. I am excited but more nervous than anything. I don't want to go in all positive and expecting them to win but i'll be cautiously optimistic. Still have all the faith in the world that they can do it if they really want it. ONE GAME AT A TIME. GO WINGS!!!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033