Rate this topic

Guest Grayne Wetzky

Cleary-Datysuk-Modano

Bertuzzi-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Abdelkader-Filppula-Miller

Draper-Helm-Eaves

I think this is what we'll see.

But maybe Hudler will be back in there.

Franzen's a humble guy...he'll probably sit out understanding it's best for the team.

I'd put Modano in and keep Hudler out because of the pretty big difference in skating abilities. Better skating=more grinding down low=superior forecheck.

Anyways though, what a game! Really proud of the team tonight. Pure will and determination in that third period.

Edited by Nevermind

no you cant take abby out he is playing physical

hudler has to stay out. murask would be awesome to see with his speed. but modano would be the choice

franzen was out there for 1 goal against and 4 penalties against. penalties that probably came from the lack of play from mule

In the presser, Babcock said, "...if Mule tells me he's good to go, he's in."

Hello! How about doing some coaching here and saying, "you know what Johan, you're not 100% and I really don't need you handicapping the team for game six. Kthxbye. Rest up for the WCFs."

Hello! How about doing some coaching here and saying, "you know what Johan, you're not 100% and I really don't need you handicapping the team for game six. Kthxbye. Rest up for the WCFs."

Does Mike not realize modano is a shark killer? He has averaged almost a point per game at the HP pavilion. I don't expect to see that type of performance from him, but some players are just hot against a certain team.

Franzen's going to be game-time, plain and simple. Unless his ankle gets miraclly better, I'd put Modano in over him but we're not going to know until Tuesday evening.

As for Abdelkader, he's not coming out and can't come out. He made about as bonehead of a play you can make, yes, and deserved to be tied to the bench accordingly for the rest of the period at least (assuming it went into overtime). The Wings need his energy and spunk. While what he did there was inexcusable, in general they need his energy out there. I have no doubt he learned a lesson that he severely f'ed up and will probably play with more controlled aggression.

He's just saying that to the media. I'm sure behind closed doors it's different. He also pretended that he didn't know that Datsyuk didn't take a single faceoff in the game. He's just being coy.