• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

Clowe Gets Kronwalled

Rate this topic

from one angle, it looked like kronner's elbow was up, but from the side angle it seemed pretty clear that his elbow just came up after he was already separated from clowe in his follow through. i think that happens a bit with kronner, where he sort of "explodes" into the hit and his arms come up after the shoulder check, but it can look like he's getting his elbow up.

or maybe i'm just a total homer. :blush:;)

nice to see kronner doing what we all know he can do, but seems to do so sparingly.

As soon as that happened, I jumped up off my couch and yelled "BOOOOOM *****!!"

My wife wasn't too thrilled since she was napping. Hopefully she didn't think I was talking to her...

I know your pain, my wife is pregnant and sleeping all of the time (She normally sleeps a ton, but now even more), we have a 600 sq foot house(anyone want to over pay for a small house in NH?), needless to say I have learned to hold my excitement long enough to get outdoors and let the screams rip.

Game 4 however, Helm caught me a little off guard and I may have woken up my wife, my unborn, the dog, the neighbor, the fish in the lake across the street.

This time however I was in the pisser and missed it. The replay was not as scream inducing!

We need Kronwall to do more of this. I haven't seen too many people get Kronwalled this series but that was a big one.

The funny thing also is, that a second or so after the hit the refs could have called too many men since a shark jumps off the bench before the other shark enters it.

Edited by MGreenberg

The next time that little asshat asks for something, he'd better be damned sure he really wants it. Teach him a lesson, Nik!

That is a work of art right there.

Kronwall has been great this playoffs. A few thundering Kronwallian hits this series, a couple against Phoenix, chipping in on the scoring.

It'd be awesome if our other huge Swedish dman could do anything even remotely similar to this. (Not talking about Lidstrom either ;) )

As much as I love Kronner, this is exactly what we were all missing from him in the regular season. This playoff season he has proven himself beyond a doubt to be a top tier defenseman.