• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

Clowe Gets Kronwalled

Rate this topic

Hahah.. Kronwall puts so much energy, he even gets off balance after both of those hits. I love when the camera pans over to Heatley, looking all dazed & confused

Sexy sexy hit..... Nothing better than seeing douchenozzles get laid out. thumbup.gif

I agree.. pretty sexy, but probably not in the same way you meant it :P

A couple of beauties from Kronwall this series. He has been playing great hockey lately.

That being said, Clowe is still one of, if not my favourite non red wing and I would trade a lot to get him on the wings. One of the few true powerforwards left in the game.

Franzen plus a first round pick for Clowe :thumbup: make it happen Kenny

Speaking of big hits, does anybody have the clip of Abdelkader Kronwalling Murrey from last night?

Although it wasn't quite as big as Kronwall's hit, you rarely see Murrey fall over, so props to Abbey for stepping up to him. (although because of that hit Abbey got cocky and drew a penalty later trying to lay a big hit on someone else...f***in' Abbey. I really want to like you, but your just so immature )

Bottom line, it's nice to see the Wings getting physical finally :cool:

Anyone notice Ericsson's face before the hit, he sees Kronner line up and hes so giddy looking, he knows what was about to go down and only dreams of laying bodies like that. He should've had his notebook out for some notage.

EDIT: Aww you really can't see the wings bench on this video, I saw it live with Ericsson's face. I'll look for a better video displaying it because it's too funny.

Edited by evilzyme

As soon as that happened, I jumped up off my couch and yelled "BOOOOOM *****!!"

My wife wasn't too thrilled since she was napping. Hopefully she didn't think I was talking to her...

hahaha! I yelled "YEAH!" and my gf was feeding my 5 month old baby right next to me. It totally startled her and she started crying...I felt so bad! But then I hugged her and she started smiling and said "I was just doing my clowe impression daddy!"

SWEET hit Kronner! We love you buddy!

(Insert something terribly offensive related to this Sharks player here)

Like "Dany Heatley Shaken as Kronwall Forces Him To Re-Live Horrific Car Accident."