• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gutierrez

History doesn't surrender

Rate this topic

History shouldn't jump the gun either. NHL can have this jinx back. We have another game to play tomorrow....

History doesn't believe in jinx's either.

Great commercial and its nice to see the league put something out for once that doesn't dog Detroit. Every damn commercial they display shows another team scoring or beating the Red Wings. It's as if the Wings are the other 29 teams' ******* rather than the most successful franchise of the past 20 years.

History shouldn't jump the gun either. NHL can have this jinx back. We have another game to play tomorrow....

Couldn't agree with you more brother, I think we need to step back into reality and understand that this series is still 3 games to 2 and San Jose only needs that last one. It's great to see our team fight but i'm not here to start celebrating yet, neither do they.

Tell that to everyone of them players on the Wings. This was a "cool" recognition type thing, but let's go 1 day at a time with this and realize last night is done. We will hopefully have plenty of time in June to reflect.

Tell that to everyone of them players on the Wings. This was a "cool" recognition type thing, but let's go 1 day at a time with this and realize last night is done. We will hopefully have plenty of time in June to reflect.

Who said anything about the players? I said "History", as in something above us all. I.E. I'm pretty sure the universe isn't punishing the Cubs, rather its the players of the past century that haven't gotten it done.

Besides, nobody's jumping the gun here....especially not me. Just nice to see a commercial that doesn't show the rarer moments of our past 20 years rather then all that deserves celebrating.

Is this even a real commercial or is it just a fan made parody? I went to check NHL.com but havent seen anything and HFB hasn't updated their HWBM thread with new commercials.

Great commercial and its nice to see the league put something out for once that doesn't dog Detroit. Every damn commercial they display shows another team scoring or beating the Red Wings. It's as if the Wings are the other 29 teams' ******* rather than the most successful franchise of the past 20 years.

That's what I like to hear! Datsyuk eats jinxes for breakfast! If he can play with one arm and Mule can play with one leg, it's gonna take more than a jinx to stop us.

I mean, it's a nice commercial, except history hasn't had time to be made yet. Try again in another couple of games.

Guest Save The Octopus

The face that Lidstrom makes after the goal is scary. That is one determined man.