• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 6 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Guest stinky fish taco

could see this one going to OT. would be really nice to get a wings win off a sharks stick like the sharks did in game 1 and 3...i don't see it happening, though.

sharks take this one in OT.

Going to be a very very tightly played game. I can see it being a 2-1 or even a possible S word, but doubtful. Honestly, I can't remember being as nervous on a gameday in some time. This is the biggest game of all these player's careers now. Yes, I know game 7 of the SCF in '09 was quite big; this has a different feel to it. Backs were up against the wall and now in a position to make that 1.8% a little higher....

Don't give up.

Don't ever give up.

Thanks for the GDT HT! Looking forward to the last one against the Sharks on Thursday.

I think this is going to be a great game. The crowd is going to be so loud and full of energy which will fire up the guys on the ice. We'll get the win whether it's a close game or not.

To me this is the toughest game. This is the one the team is expected a win. A younger team might come out flat due to it being expected. However I think the veteran group the Wings have will not get wrapped up in that tonight.

Prediction : Wings win 4-1 finally a non one goal game. Please dear god my co-workers will thank you. I tend to rage when things don't go the best

Morning Skate Update:

RT @Real_ESPNLeBrun: No Franzen on the ice at Wings skate. Datsyuk is on the ice though

BrianHedger Brian Hedger

No Franzen at #Redwings skate and Modano wearing red sweater instead of black.#SJSDet

RT @cmccosky: No Franzen at morning skate for #redwings

So it looks like Franzen might not play tonight :hehe:

Edited by HockeytownRules19

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=Anl_GT9VV6_nJvJ6cWD0fWt7vLYF?slug=ap-sharks-redwings

The Dats quote at the end, Comedy gold Jerry, GOLD!

Pavel Datsyuk(notes) wouldn’t acknowledge if he aggravated his right wrist that was broken in December. The Russian only said that he is looking forward to getting back on the Red Wings’ plane for Game 7.

“Have good seats,” Datsyuk said.

I had to share this. An online buddy (Who happens to be a Sharks fan -- credit where credit is due) created this animation of Franzen's "slash" on Thornton Sunday night.

Darth Franzen

63wqd0.gif

HE STOLE THAT!!

Go get Kook!

http://twitter.com/#!/TSNBobMcKenzie

He reports that Ryan Clowe didn't make it to Detroit...I'm assuming it's due to the hit from Kronwall..he said he wanted to get face to face with him so he got what he was asking for...This will be a huge blow to San Jose as he leads all players in scoring with 13 and has 6 assists in this series alone against us...Also on there it states Franzen is officially out, and Modano is in...Can't wait for tonight! GO WINGS GO!!!

Edited by wingsfan_54

There was a reason I wore my Mo jersey today.

$92 for a ticket?!? Do it! Buy two and find some random person to go with. I can't imagine you couldn't find someone in Detroit willing to go to the game.

I paid almost that much for tickets to the Wings game in Dallas, regular season, nothing on the line. Totally worth it. I spent about $1K to go to my first Wings game at the Joe, flight, ticket, etc...and I sat by myself. I'll do it again this year when we make the Finals.