• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 6 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I am so proud of this team. I hope we win game 7 in a year when Chicago couldn't do it. Oh baby. This is the only thing I have never witnessed from my team in the past 20 years. This wings team has been through every kind of grinder you can imagine, but hasn't done this.

I wonder if that's up on the bulletin board.

Now it's all about San JOse choking. ALL THE PRESSURE is on san jose.

I think I'm torn, but I am glad the wings are playing game 7 away. They can focus on getting a job done, and not have to feel the pressure of the crowd on their back if the game is a little hairy. San Jose gets down a goal or two and LOOK OUT.

Thornton will go down as the biggest ******* choker in the history of sports.

Guest Crymson

BELIEVE!

Man, that was the most intense game of my life. I had a girl here and I was holding on to her for dear life throughout the second period.

I look forward to witnessing the Red Wings' first empty-net goal of the playoffs tonight.

/that is all

AND DID I EVER!

I love this team. I know we're all spoiled as fans to have such a 20-year run, but I can honestly say I haven't felt this exhilirated with a win like this in years... Maybe even as far back as Game 4 of the Cup Final. That was for different reasons, of course, but coming back this way -- and hopefully being able to complete the miracle on Thursday night... Wow.

It's hard to be more proud of this team than I am right now. Unbelievable.

Vancover is begging to play San Hosay right now.

They don't want to play a team that may come back from 3-0 down.

The playoff chokers don't deserve to win this series. They've let us back and deserve to f*** up in the end.

Especially since it's not like the Wings are one of those lucky, one and done teams. IF they win this series, (a big if) they will be easily the most dangerous team in the league.

Please, Wings, if you can play like that in San Jose and win, I'll even be okay if you lose Game 1 of the Conference Finals, haha. Just put it together for one more win!