• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 6 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I don't think I've ever heard a Detroit crowd that loud.

I'd love to have a decibel readout for games 4 and 6. I know we couldn't hear the goal horn for Helm in game 4, and those run around 120dB.

God I love this team.

Win or lose on Thursday, I am so ******* proud this team fought all the way back. I would cheer them off the rink if they were here and lost.

But I have to say, I am glad the game 7 is THERE. It seems most of the teams playing game 7 lately the road team has won.

God I love this team.

Win or lose on Thursday, I am so ******* proud this team fought all the way back. I would cheer them off the rink if they were here and lost.

But I have to say, I am glad the game 7 is THERE. It seems most of the teams playing game 7 lately the road team has won.

Unfortunately not, because Vancouver, Boston and Philly have all won a game 7 this year at home.

Maybe we're due to break that streak. We need a Samuelsson like peformance from 2007 to close them out in their building. :D

Love my team, but not getting ahead of myself. Wings got a huge game to win on Thursday in a very hostile environment.

Incredibly proud. Cheers everyone!

I'd love to have a decibel readout for games 4 and 6. I know we couldn't hear the goal horn for Helm in game 4, and those run around 120dB.

Game 3 was that way as well when we went. Crowd went nuts and couldn`t hear the horn. It`s been like that pretty much every game...

Unfortunately not, because Vancouver, Boston and Philly have all won a game 7 this year at home.

Maybe we're due to break that streak. We need a Samuelsson like peformance from 2007 to close them out in their building. :D

Well, lets look at something you love to bring up <_< Game 7 on home ice, stinker, lose Cup. How about last year Game 7 on Phoenixs home ice? Blowout victory. I definately like being on the road based on recent history.

Tampa won at Pit, after being down 3-1 in the series.

Also I'd bet Chicago fans don't want to see us one-up their attempt last round ;).

Well, lets look at something you love to bring up <_< Game 7 on home ice, stinker, lose Cup. How about last year Game 7 on Phoenixs home ice? Blowout victory. I definately like being on the road based on recent history.

That would be nice. A blowout.

Definitely don't want another game or a heartbreaker like Chicago had in Vancouver.

Love my team, but not getting ahead of myself. Wings got a huge game to win on Thursday in a very hostile environment.

However, it'll be easy to suck the life out of that building. They'll be more nervous than anything, same with the Sharks.

Imagine San Jose having to add, blowing a 0-3 series lead to that playoff resume?! Ouch!

No more important than it was tonight. Playing with desire for 60 minutes is reaally important.

I disagree. The Sharks could be a bit fragile right now and trailing early might not sit well with them. Lets be real.........they've never won anything.