• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 6 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I hate to say what this game reminds me of, but it reminds me of Game 7 against the Pens.

Feverish start, but nothing to show for it going into the second period.

You always have to bring that up

I'm just so used to the Wings outplaying teams and losing because of a goalie, if we can just beat Niemi once, it's on.

You always have to bring that up

I'm just so used to the Wings outplaying teams and losing because of a goalie, if we can just beat Niemi once, it's on.

We saw the other side of the coin last game. I dont care who outplays who anymore, JUST WIN BABY!!!

Did Thornton just hit Datsyuk after the period and then ask the ref, "what the f*** was that?" like he was the one who got hit after the period? I think I am developing a larger dislike for him than Crosby...

Eh, they're both *******...but Thornton's antics remind me more of Iginla when he's off his game.

Did Thornton just hit Datsyuk after the period and then ask the ref, "what the f*** was that?" like he was the one who got hit after the period? I think I am developing a larger dislike for him than Crosby...

Dats actually waked him in the back of the head on his way down.

yea, he was saying that datsyuk dove. it's probably because his back was turned to datsyuk and didn't see that pav lost his balance. that and joe is a ******.

Not a bad period. Definitely wish we were a fwe up on the board but IIm not complaining we have kept the pressure on and they havent got going yet.

And how bout Z? Hes frikin rollin it tonight. Hes grabbing up a lot of key faceoffs.

Mickey Redmond said at the end of the 1st that Thorton is a 'competitor'. I don't think he used the right word there. And, that's not competing, that's poor sportsmanlike conduct.

But whatever. That doesn't compare to what he did in game 5. Thornton is a poor excuse for a captain, i dont' care if they win the series or win the cup. He's pathetic.