• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedFX

Bieksa Calls Out Diving.........By His Teammates

Rate this topic

Per MSNBC

“I know guys will do whatever it takes for a power play to win a game,” Bieksa said. “But sometimes they’re crossing that line of integrity. I think for the better of the game, for the good of the game we need people to stay on that line and not cross it, and not dive and exaggerate for calls.”

I'm surprised Don Cherry isn't up in arms about this. But it's great to hear a player actually come out and say that

I have a friend who is a Canucks' fan, and he's just been absolutely driven insane by Bieksa. Says he takes a lot of bad penalties. That being said, he's really chippy and I think a PK tandem of Stuart-Bieksa would be awesome to watch.

Nice sentiment, but I would think the Canucks would do everything in their power to keep him - including dumping Ballard if they need to or saying goodbye to Salo.

If the Canucks want to give him $4 million/year, I don't see that it makes sense to outbid that.

Guest Crymson

Why ever would he do that??? hehe.gif

doncherryhnic20090511.jpg

I guess Cherry dislikes the Sharks. The Orca is one of the few sea creatures that preys upon sharks.

Edited by Crymson

Guest Heaten

What did Kesler say? Maybe they don't like each other...

Nice to see Kesler getting called out on his cheap play, though.

No no, it was an intent to show his undying love for the Nucks.... I see where the confusion lies there :lol:

I thought it was because the Orca was Don Cherry's favorite animal. Heard he had a shrine for them blush.gifhehe.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

What did Kesler say? Maybe they don't like each other...

Nice to see Kesler getting called out on his cheap play, though.

Kesler was about to make a statement but took a div....tripped on his way to reporters.

So what does an Orca have to do with the Canucks? Just because you may see some whales in the ocean? We got fish in the Detroit River, but I don't see people carrying around Carp Stuffies...

Orca Bay bro.