• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Wow... Ryan Clowe will not play in Game 6

Rate this topic

Clowe wasn't really doing much anyways.

Haha yeah besides being tied for the lead in points for the playoffs and being a physical force.

Im hoping what you said was sarcasm but its hard to tell on a computer

Clowe wasn't really doing much anyways.

I'm not sure if you're serious here.

Ryan Clowe:

2 assist game 2

3 assist game 4

1 assist game 5

Sharks total:

14 goals.

~42.8% Clowe has assisted on

He's been a big part of their game this series and is their top point producer and leading in assist in this post-season.

Edited by evilzyme

Guest Grayne Wetzky

I'm not sure if you're serious here.

Ryan Clowe:

2 assist game 2

3 assist game 4

1 assist game 5

Sharks total:

14 goals.

~42.8% Clowe has assisted on

He's been a big part of their game this series and is their top point producer and leading in assist in this post-season.

Oops! I didn't notice him all that much. Guess he has been playing tough against us. I was being serious, but I should have been being facetious!

I realize that's the way people see it around here, but I want to suggest something to you: perhaps Abby was a willing participant in that fight. Perhaps the reason Clowe wasn't given an instigator was because Abby was up for the fight. That makes more sense to me - they're both big guys and game to throw down. Keep in mind that after the face-off, the camera cut away following the puck. Before the face-off, the two were jousting a bit and then leaned back away from each other, which is usually the way fights start - one guy says "let's go" and the other says "you got it," then they give themselves some room to swing.

I'm not sure exactly how much time was left in the game, but i'm pretty sure there wasn't much left. Anyways, it would be stupid for Abdelkader to have agreed to fight there to give SJ any kind of momentum after having a game stolen from them. If you don't believe that can happen you only need to look to Game 6 of last year's first round vs the coyotes