• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
king_malice

Spencer Abbott Wings next draft steal !

Rate this topic

Abbott is my buddies little brother who plays at the Uni of Maine along side with another Wings prospect Gustav Nyquist, He's not the biggest guy at 5'9 180 Lbs but can do it all. Just saying maybe consider him in the later rounds !

I had to stop watching after the 13th clip of him just celebrating. I love young highlight videos but I can't stand watching just the celebration, let me see the play and what the kid actually does. Hope for the best in his future.

I had to stop watching after the 13th clip of him just celebrating. I love young highlight videos but I can't stand watching just the celebration, let me see the play and what the kid actually does. Hope for the best in his future.

Ya the first bit of the highlights is pretty bad with the clebrating clips i just skipped forward in it , lol they should have just left that part out or put it at the end

So what do we need a 6'5 220 that hits/fights and doesnt put up PTS.....?

Just sayin, this team has too many small skilled forwards to know what to do with. I didn't say anything about fighting, but 6'2" 207lbs. that hits and battles for position in front of the net, or clears the net would be nice, but we are talking about Ken Holland, so your guy will probably have a better chance of being here than mine...

I like the big power forward style guys to but the game is changing and size really doesnt matter in the league anymore a few guys throughout the line up does it, speed and skill is the new NHL , thats all im saying

Shhhhhh! Don't let my wife hear that! LOL! I do understand your point though!

I like the big power forward style guys to but the game is changing and size really doesnt matter in the league anymore a few guys throughout the line up does it, speed and skill is the new NHL , thats all im saying

Size doesn't matter too much in the regular season, but come playoff time when the reds swallow the whistles it makes a big difference.

Just sayin, this team has too many small skilled forwards to know what to do with. I didn't say anything about fighting, but 6'2" 207lbs. that hits and battles for position in front of the net, or clears the net would be nice, but we are talking about Ken Holland, so your guy will probably have a better chance of being here than mine...

so get Nyquist and Abbott playing together and add in a guy like Riley Sheahan when he's ready to join the Wings. in the meantime, put Abdelkader on the line. there's also Joakim Andersson who's a big body that i personally think is ready to join the Wings.