• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
revnic

Where is the best place to watch game 7 in Detroit?

Rate this topic

Guest blueadams

Wherever you watched the previous three. Change nothing.

nothing!

Penalty Box in Fenton!! Hands Down!!

HAHA Thats awesome! I love that place! Last time I was there I noticed it was better when it was owned by Dave Lewis, but I haven't been there in a while. Anyway thats prettty far from Detroit lol.

My house? Lol my hockey wife gonna join me this time lolol

(edit I know that's not what u meant...really your favorite bar should be the place you go...good people... Good beer... Good game :D)

Edited by sandyeggo wingnut

My friends and I were going to go to a bar to watch the game after our senior dinner. Don't know where we're going yet. Kinda want to go to Hockeytown Cafe, but I feel like it's going to be packed there. Any suggestions for a bar in Detroit/Ferndale/Royal Oak that has nice TV's and good drink specials would be awesome haha.

HAHA Thats awesome! I love that place! Last time I was there I noticed it was better when it was owned by Dave Lewis, but I haven't been there in a while. Anyway thats prettty far from Detroit lol.

It is still owned my Dave Lewis and Joey Kocur. I go there all the time, its an amazing place to be for a playoff game.

Well...... I will be at the P-Box in Fenton on Thursday Night!! It has the feel of being at the Joe!! If your in the area, come on by, I will be wearing My University of Michigan CCHA Championship Shirt!! I cannot talk about why I wear this shirt!! DON'T ASK!!!!!